Ellesse by Eley Kishimoto Fall/Winter 2005 London

droogist

spoilt victorian child
Reaction score
EK's second season for Ellesse...

I was a little hesitant about posting this because, well, I hate this collection. I kind of like Eley Kishimoto though, and for their sake I hope their own collection is 500% better than this, because this is just...erg.

God, I hate this collection. I mean, exactly where the hell do they expect people to wear sleeveless, legless ski suits??? And that long underwear! I am predicting a very poor season of sales for Ellesse. Did I mention that I hate this collection?

Pics are from vogue.co.uk, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, i was expecting a lot more from them. I'm dissapointed and i dont like it!!!

hmmm...i guess if i actually skiid or snowboarded...i might be interested...
is the jmask some sort of designer ear warmer?...

looks like a good way to ski into a tree to me... :innocent:

:unsure: i was excited for this collection. are those really legless ski suits? i thought they were cute dresses and/or jumpers at first...is it really all unwearable garbage?:blink:

droogist said:
I kind of like Eley Kishimoto though, and for their sake I hope their own collection is 500% better than this, because this is just...erg.
same here. weren't they showing today?

The only think I like is this sweater:
attachment.php

Lol @ softgrey, those masks don't make sense at all, unless you want to rob a shop in Aspen. They are a cheap and easy way to make it look more interesting.

Fox in the Snow said:
:unsure: i was excited for this collection. are those really legless ski suits? i thought they were cute dresses and/or jumpers at first...is it really all unwearable garbage?:blink:

Tell me that's not a legless ski suit:

attachment.php

^It's as if she has a penis....this is not my cup of tea :unsure:

Holy crap, Batman!!! If Catwoman needs a new wardrobe, she sure knows where to find it.

It is far too retro inspired for me. I do like the striped long john get up. I kinda want to wear it.

very bad, quite useless...
just praying i'll like their 'normal' line better

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->