Elliot Page

Actress Ellen Page attends the "Into the Forest" premiere during the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival at The Elgin on September 12, 2015 in Toronto, Canada.
cR6GV0c.jpg

A1yClOo.jpg

zimbio

Actress Ellen Page attends the "Freeheld" premiere during the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall on September 13, 2015 in Toronto, Canada.
LxfWdle.jpg

IxrijNT.jpg

zimbio

Actress Ellen Page attends the 'Freeheld' Premiere during the Zurich Film Festival on September 25, 2015 in Zurich, Switzerland.
cfmrFeA.jpg

dFxQWgR.jpg

Ellen Page attends the "Freeheld" premiere at the Kursaal Palace during the 63rd San Sebastian International Film Festival on September 24, 2015 in San Sebastian, Spain.
S6rNQ5y.jpg

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
She is an incredible actress. I just love her. She is so pretty too. I wish she'd dress more feminine - she is stunning when she does. I don't care for the suits on her at all.

Her hair cut is super cute.

Ellen Page attends a photocall for 'Freeheld' during the 10th Rome Film Fest on October 18, 2015 in Rome, Italy.
ysANkwL.jpg

0kwygpa.jpg

x1iep5c.jpg

zimbio

I was at the press conference today, she looked really cute although so tired. Too bad the film is meh at best, cause her, julianne and michael shannon all give powerful perfomances, and it's an important story, but it's just a terribly made film :|

anyway here's a pic i took earlier:

my pic/ instagram.com/missff

Attachments

• 1169787_1486807198289838_1978213125_n.jpg
    1169787_1486807198289838_1978213125_n.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1
2015’S DEFINING MOMENTS IN FILM
vqk39yt.jpg

gIvhfYQ.jpg

Freeheld
“Every time I read this script, I’m emotionally moved,” Page says of Freeheld, which is based on a real-life lesbian couple facing heartbreaking discrimination. “When I met Stacie Andree and she took me around the town and into the house that was her and Laurel Hester’s home, or to the convenience store where Laurel liked to get her coffee, I felt—even though Stacie had had this wonderful life—the emotional weight of her loss. That’s what hit me the most.”
Page wears a suit by The Kooples from Bloomingdales, a sweater by Theory and sneakers by Vans.
dujour.com

I was at the press conference today, she looked really cute although so tired. Too bad the film is meh at best, cause her, julianne and michael shannon all give powerful perfomances, and it's an important story, but it's just a terribly made film :|

completely agree with this!

Ellen Page attends a photo call for the film 'Freeheld' at Hotel De Rome on January 13, 2016 in Berlin, Germany.
Jq08d96.jpg

getty

Actress Ellen Page attends the 'Tallulah' Premiere during the 2016 Sundance Film Festival at Eccles Center Theatre on January 23, 2016 in Park City, Utah.
RNBjSsZ.jpg

getty

Can anyone ID her sunglasses?

daily.mail.co.uk

Attachments

• dailymail.co.uk sunglasses 1.jpg
    dailymail.co.uk sunglasses 1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1
  • dailymail.co.uk sunglasses 2.jpg
    dailymail.co.uk sunglasses 2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
Seen with her girlfriend and their dog in Malibu - December 13, 2016

starity.hu

Actress Ellen Page attends the Busboys and Poets' Peace Ball: Voices of Hope and Resistance at National Museum Of African American History & Culture on January 19, 2017 in Washington, DC.

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->