Hair: Romina Manenti
Make-Up: Chris Colbeck
Nails: Yumi Kaizuka

Digital Edition Elle UK via Mat Cyruss

She looks great.. not too sure why she's wearing a hijab though... :blink:

305794.jpg

carolinesmode

Gravure Magazine #8 Fall 2013

Magic of Rodarte – Elsa Sylvan appears like a woodland nymph in Elle Muliarchyk’s ethereal cover story for Gravure Magazine. Priscilla Polley and Caitlyn Leary styled the Swedish stunner in Rodarte’s feminine fashions while hairstylist Adam Markarian and makeup artist Chiho Omae completed her transformation to mythic creature. In black and white, this dreamy feature is as much about art as it is fashion.

fashiongonerogue.com

Numéro April 2008

La Clé Des Songes
Luciana Val & Franco Musso - Photographer
Capucine Safyurtlu - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Laurent Philippon - Hair Stylist
Alexis Barbera - Set Designer
Elsa Sylvan - Model

models.com

We haven't seen anything new of her on this thread since 2013. Has anyone found anything since? Is she still modeling?

I don't think she's modeling anymore... She's not listed on any of her agencies websites (Oui, Why Not, Iconic)

I think she's about 28 now? I wonder what she's doing career wise. I watched several of her interviews and she seems very smart.

Just taking a wild guess but, the last time we saw her out and about, she was wearing a hijab. So, I'm wondering if she changed her religion and found modelling inappropriate:ermm:... But unless we get confirmation, we will never know for sure:unsure:

I got so excited after seeing her there, and felt a bit of relief.. I mean, not judging [too much] but that was one abrupt change of lifestyle 3 years ago so.. woo hoo! she's always delivered great pictures, happy to see her back in action. :heart:

What a nice surprise! Would love to know what she's been up too.. :smile:

Found some explanation for the hijab pic...

She was wearing it out of solidarity for a pregnant Muslim woman who was attacked in Sweden. (Source)

^ oh wow! I saw that in 2013 and was wondering and then just concluded she had converted.

That's amazing. Thanks for digging that up, Gabor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->