Elsa Sylvan

^^There is just something about Elsa shot in B&W that makes her even more alluring. The angles of her face just come to life in that medium. Thanks everyone for posting those! :flower:

Sportmax SS08
photomiddef2194323ei5.jpg

photomiddef2194336fm3.jpg

photomiddef2194338jk7.jpg

photomiddef2194360hk3.jpg

firstview

These may not be so flattering (maybe because of the quality)... :flower:

Alexander Herchcovitch, Fall 2007

Originally posted by makhiukwan
Catwalking

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a big fan of Andreas K, but that Plaza ed's pretty great. Elsa's killing it!

She so deserves a major campaign. :mellow:

I have a friend named Sylvan, but he's a guy. And Lord knows he looks nothing like this.

sorry if repost..but she looks so beautiful i just have to post! :P
fatale.se

Attachments

• elsa5.jpg
    elsa5.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 18
  • elsa4.jpg
    elsa4.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 26
Photos from her piece in Swedish Elle - she actually had an article written by her featured, she described going from Paris to Berlin on a photo shoot. She's a pretty good writer, or at least you can tell that she's a well read and smart girl. (img: elle.se)

Attachments

• IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 24
Stumbled on Elsa when I was looking for a place to buy Christmas gifts from my parents back in Sweden...(ahlens.se)

Attachments

• max_factor_look.jpg
    max_factor_look.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 9
  • front_max_factor_7.jpg
    front_max_factor_7.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 11
Material Girl
Jalouse December 2007
Styled by Anne Sophie Thomas
Photographed by Chidi Achara

my scans

Thanks! Interesting editorial with the mismatched clothing - Ie Elastica T-shirt with teased hair, GNR T-shirt with a strict black outfit and a Nirvana shirt with proper glam rock wear. Makes everyone turn in their proverbial graves!

^That was my first thought as well. The juxtaposition of band aesthetic against very oppositional styling is kind of great. Certainly a new twist on the band t-shirt!

Plus, Elsa looks absolutely beautiful. :crush:

Thank you unipine!:kiss: I started to love that Nirvana tee when I saw it on Masha T, and I love it ever since...:lol:

^That was my first thought as well. The juxtaposition of band aesthetic against very oppositional styling is kind of great. Certainly a new twist on the band t-shirt!

Plus, Elsa looks absolutely beautiful. :crush:

She really does....it is no drawback that she writes beautiful Swedish either :heart:

Elsa has an OG story in Dec/Jan Numéro ^_^

Elsa Sylvan is the girl in the C. Akrans story in Numero 89 !
[SIZE=-2]Posted on December 13, 2007 at 10:36:07 AM by kouklina[/SIZE]

Viva (at least I assume this is from the Numero spread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->