Salvatore Ferragamo S/S 2015 Milan

style

Christophe Lemaire Backstage

sonnyphotos.com

Last edited by a moderator:
F!cking Young! Online
Ph: Fabio Bozzetti
St: Pablo Patanè
Models; James Smith, Elvis Jankus, Juan Betancourt, Harry Pulley, Dan Kling, Sascha Weissenborn, Jon Hjelholt and Jakob Schutte

f!ckingyoung.es

German Elvis Jankus was scouted at the age of 17 whilst on a day trip to Cologne.
Elvis made his catwalk debut in June 2011 walking exclusively for Jil Sander. Since then he’s become a regular on the catwalks of Paris and Milan walking a total of 18 shows for Fall/Winter 2014.
For SS15 he walked for Pringle of Scotland, John Varvatos, Philipp Plein, Salvatore Ferragamo, Dries van Noten, Frankie Morello and others.
Editorial credits include Vogue Hommes Japan, VMAN, Hero and 10 Men.
Q&A Stats Agencies

Birthplace: Münster
Ethnic Origin: Lithuanian
Nickname: Elvito
How were you scouted: When I was 17 and did a one day trip to Köln in Germany when a model scout invited me to do photos and a video in order to place me with agencies.
Top 3 beauty/grooming products: I barely need to put anything in my hair therefore i’d say shampoo, toothpaste and cologne haha.
Your favorite fragrance: At the moment I use a Hugo by Hugo Boss fragrance
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: A flight that I missed haha. When I buy something I usually don’t think of it as lavish as you can find a use for everything. Even if you cant use it, at least you can make somebody happy.
Hobbies: Doing music and listening to music, beatboxing, going out with friends, longboarding (if the weather’s right), eating and sleeping also one of my biggest hobbies!
Fitness Regime: Eat well/healthy and catch enough sleep.
What was the last movie you watched?: Family Guy – The Untold Story
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Kendrick Lamar – Best Rapper under 25
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Travelling and cuddling with my moms cats they are the cutest.
What is your dream country to visit?: Jamaica, The Seychelles, Maldives or Australia
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: I started modelling when I was still in school. If I wasn’t a model I guess i’d be going to university straight away.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: The Dior show in Beijing and the aftershow party. I would love to experience that again at some point in my life.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: HERO Magazine
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: To shoot with an Asian woman in a fake panda costume on a red carpet.
What was the last thing to make you cry?: Getting my backpack stolen during last fashion week in Milano. There was important things inside.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: Paris because there are many nice brands there and a lot of things to do. Besides that I have loved the city since the first time I went there.
Who are your idols?: Snoop Dogg
What was the last dream you remember?: I honestly thought about this for 15 minutes now and finished all the other questions but I just cant remember. Sometimes I do dream though!
One word to describe yourself: Chilled
Instagram handle: @elvitogram - My cat Kenzo has got Instagram as well. His is @smoothkenzo

ftape.com

Marni F/W 2015.16 Florence

style

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->