Emilia Clarke

Beams as she ends Broadway run as Holly Golightly in Breakfast At Tiffany's - April 21, 2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

2013 Actors Fund's Annual Gala honoring Robert De Niro at The New York Marriott Marquis in N.Y. - April 29, 2013

Dolce&Gabbana celebrate the Opening of the 5th Avenue Flagship Boutique in New York - May 4, 2013

"PUNK: Chaos To Couture" Costume Institute Gala - May 06, 2013

[FONT=&quot]emilia-clarke.net[/FONT]

From the neck up she looks cool, but the dress was so stuffy for the event.

"Oh hey Emilia, I made this generic prom dress for you--oh wait, the theme is punk. Here, take my earrings."

They seem like such an afterthought. The Chanel dress she wore to the Emmys last year would've been perfect for this.

"Oh hey Emilia, I made this generic prom dress for you--oh wait, the theme is punk. Here, take my earrings."

They seem like such an afterthought.

Haha YES :D but you could say the same for nearly every other attendee that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
"PUNK: Chaos To Couture" Costume Institute Gala - After Party - May 06, 2013

[FONT=&quot]emilia-clarke.net[/FONT]

I just realized how expressive her eyebrows are while watching a behind the scenes interview for the show, she does so much with them.

Actress Emilia Clarke attends the 'Game Of Thrones' panel during Comic-Con International 2013 at San Diego Convention Center on July 19, 2013 in San Diego, California.

getty

I don't know if its the angle of the picture, but the proportions look off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->