Emilie Ellehauge

Her eyebrows are insanely sharp and angled, absolutely adore them. And the hair is cool but hopefully she can tone it down to a more natural shade of red. Keeping my eye on this girl for sure.

Prada Backstage.

1049455.jpg

dazeddigital.com

hope she keeps the red hair because it's great on her! my favorite girl among the cast of Prada :blush:

Roksanda Ilincic ss14 - London

stylebistro

MOTW! ^_^:heart:

Model of the Week : Emilie Ellehauge

Name:
Emilie Ellehauge
Agency:
Scoop Models

Height:
177cm (5’9.5″)

Place of Origin:
Aarhus, Denmark

Ethnic Origin:
Danish

Birthsign:
Aquarius

How discovered:
I was scouted both in London and in Aarhus when I was younger, but my parents and I felt like it was too soon. When I grew a bit older and decided that it was the right time to give it a shot I sent some polaroids to Scoop Models in Copenhagen and after one meeting I was on board.

Favorite things:
Spending time with my friends and family, walking my dog called Chili (cutest thing in the world!), running in the woods, traveling, reading.

Favorite music, band:
Depends on my mood, but I can always listen to Florence and The Machine, The Kooks, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Oh Land, Lykke Li, Lana del Rey, Marina and The Diamonds.

Favorite movie, tv show:
Very different genres, but I like Dirty Dancing and all the Harry Potter movies.

Favorite designer, fragrance or beauty product:
I love the bags from Balenciaga and Alexander Wang and the clothes from Acne. My favorite fragrance is Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?
I just finished school, so I would probably be working to earn money for a trip with my friends.

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
I love studying actually! Learning new things and challenging myself.

Favorite modeling experience so far?
That must be walking Prada exclusive as the only show in Milan – amazing show and backstage atmosphere!

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
The best thing about Denmark is definitely rye bread – it’s what I miss the most when I’m away and what I eat first when I get home.

Which brand would you really love to model for?
I’m definitely dreaming of Prada or Balenciaga campaigns.

Place you would love to visit:
I’d love to visit Marrakech in Morocco, and luckily I’m going there on holiday with my family in just a few days!

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
Just started as a full-time model! So far I love it!

models

Hoping to see her doing full circuit next season!

She's such a natural beauty, and the red hair really accenturates her feautures. I'm in love with her look, and her personality seems just as beautiful :flower: . I can't wait to see her all over the catwalks in the future :smile:

Dear me, she looks SMASHING in those polaroids!

and kill me for saying this but I see a bit of Lindsay Lohan in her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->