Emily Astrup

^ I like that placement, as hopefully they can give her the attention she deserves, thanks for the good news!

Last edited by a moderator:
She needed new management in NY. Ford was doing nothing for her. It seems to have all its eggs in the Lexi, Kate G, Ashleigh baskets.

She needed new management in NY. Ford was doing nothing for her. It seems to have all its eggs in the Lexi, Kate G, Ashleigh baskets.

My thoughts exactly. NYMM has launched many successful careers... unfortunately they don't seem to keep them around after that, and I'm not sure what the story/problem is there... but I think it's a great agency for a rising model like Emily.

What is the story with her and Ford? Did she leave? She's still on their board, but it looked like she left a while back for NY Models. But not on NYM board.

Freya Dalsjø ss15 - Copenhagen

copenhagenfashionweek

Fresh Digitals via NYMM :heart:

P2j4taw.jpg
TAyZD0m.jpg

BvMghvB.jpg

newyorkmodels

Elle Finland April 2014 (Full Editorial)
Photographer: Jesse Laitinen

models

what's up with her eyes, how come they're always teary? does she wear contacts or something?

yeah I've noticed that as well, it doesn't disturb me really, I like her eyes. I just wanted to know does she simply have sensitive eyes or if she's wearing contacts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->