Emily Meuleman

Her facial features look completely different to me seeing her on the runway. I definitely thought she had a stronger look in print.

I think she looks absolutely mesmerizing @ Jen Kao, hopefully she'll book more grade A shows later...

Zero + Maria Cornejo S/S 2014 New York

style.com

3bcmzG2.jpg

models.com

london showcard! i absolutely love this girl, hopefully she does well in europe.

More from Zero + Maria Cornejo

stylebistro

posted on tumblr (from new york models management:(

Emily Meuleman is the second out of three newfaces at New York Models we would like to introduce for S/S14. What we like about the South African beauty is that she is a truly captivating editorial model. She is not only a versatile and naturally powerful but also manages to give everything a touch of herself which is very unique. With a gaze that is intelligent and nonchalant, Emily has worked for some of the most prestigious magazines such as i-D Magazine, Vogue Italia or Wonderland and here is hope the print visibility will translate into a fabulous first show season for the brunette beauty. Keep the girl in your mind!

How discovered?

I was studying ballet at the time and got approached to be in a shoot which required a ballet dancer. I did the shoot and from that the photographer asked me to work with him again but this time purely as a model. From that I got signed to my now mother agency.

Best thing about your hometown?

The beach and how small and easy it is to get around.

What keeps you awake at night?

Stress and caffeine!

Describe yourself when you were young?

Shy, quiet and reserved.

Most awkward experience you’ve had in modeling so far?

Doing a presentation and whilst walking my shirt started coming off.

Tell us something unique that people don’t know about you.

I’m addicted to stretching! If I don’t stretch at night I cant go to sleep. Its a way for me to relax.

Best advice ever received?

Never panic. There is always a plan to be made.
oneflewoverthepradarunway.tumblr.com

The Ones 2 Watch Magazine
"Everything and Nothing"
Photographer: Etienne Saint-Denis

o2w
stlara
speakbird
houseofbourbon
(all tumblr accounts)

thanks for the interview! very cool that she was a dancer, that should serve her well in modeling.

nowfashion.com

emily at john rocha, looking great! the resemblance to astrid berges-frisbey is so striking.

nowfashion.com

here she is at paul smith, love that coral colour on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->