I really like Emina- thanks for all the pictures :flower:
It was this Cavalli ad that made me notice her-

Eminajcavalli.jpg

emina at rochas :heart:
00040f.jpg
00040f.jpg

00290f.jpg
00190f.jpg

Tarden, thanks :flower: for that lovely pic! geez... i would like to see more of that Cavali ad! :flower: she looks so sexy!!! :heart:

at john galliano s/s rtw 05 :heart: coming out at no#3 looking gorgeous! :heart:
00030f.jpg
00040f.jpg

what do you guys think of those shoes btw?and backstage! :heart: her dark featureS!:heart:
00050f.jpg
00300f.jpg

Thanks Tortoisie, loved that bunch ~ she looked fantastic at Rochas ... *sigh*, now I want to see that show on video - I wonder where I can find it ~

Originally posted by jessa010@Oct 27 2004, 06:57 PM
Thanks Tortoisie, loved that bunch ~ she looked fantastic at Rochas ... *sigh*, now I want to see that show on video - I wonder where I can find it ~
[snapback]408555[/snapback]​
style.com

Thanks Sloan :flower:

She is so pretty. And she was al over the runway :woot:

Originally posted by tortoisie@Oct 22 2004, 12:48 PM
Dr-Dale, it's E-M-I-N-A! :lol:

[snapback]404174[/snapback]​

LOL, I know it's Emina, but everybody was saying "O gosh I read Enema"...so I thought that Enema was someone too....is it?

Emina Cunmuljaj

i recently 'discovered' Emina whilst browsing at style.com, i think she is gorgeous, such striking features! :woot:

Agency: Elite NY
Height: 5'11"
Place of origin: Albania
Ethnic origin: Albanian

i'd love to see more pic's of her if anyone can help? :flower: i will start with some i already have ...

Emina_Cunmulaj.jpg
Emina_Cunmulaj3.jpg

Largerfield SS05 <---------------------> Dries Van Noten SS05
Emina_Cunmulaj2lagerfieldSS04.jpg
00150f.jpg

so sweet :blush:
00020f.jpg

:heart:

i just love her :blush: does anyone have more pictures of the lovely Emina?

btw Mr Dale an enema is a somewhat unpleasant medical proceedure, concerning bodily functions - or lack thereof for that matter :wink:

i've been searching for this thread with no succes - i'm so glad somebody found it. yesterday i saw that she's in this fall's mango catalogue ... i'd love it if somebody could post them:flower:

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 140
  • #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 110
  • #4.jpg
    #4.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 145
yes, i did a search too but it didn't turn up this thread for me either, so i made another one. then Tortoisie very kindly linked to this thread for me, which i really appreciated!! those are lovely pictures Mettchen :flower:

You are welcome, eternity!:flower:
Keep posting those lovely pics, guys!
Mettchen, those pics are so gorgeous! Where are they from? Thank you so much! :rolleyes:

Elite Model Search in Shanghai 2004

OMG!!! Emina Cunmulaj was presenting the top 20 girls at the show! omg... she didn't have any of the accent! it was so cool seeing her and i love her face! she's lovely! :heart:

omg!!! Linda Vojtova was also there presenting the top 5 (?!?) can't remember! she looked awesome but i cant find any of the pics! :'(

This is from the Lilly Pulitzer show
http://***************/image/0913200411583081.jpg

i actualy don't remember, i think i've had them on my laptop for a long time, soo ... :wink:

she just had this amazing ed in elle uk i think it was - if i have time on my hands tonight i'll scan it :wink: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->