Emma Dumont

Emma submitted her entry at this year's Ford Models V A Model Search :wink: The winner hasn't been announced yet but she is already up at Ford's development board :heart: baby doll :heart:

ed.jpg

height: 5 ft 9.5 in
bust: 31 in
waist: 24.5 in
hips: 35 in
dress: 2
shoe: 8
hair: brown
eyes: green

Ford Models

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparentely she won the contest! :clap: I'm happy to be introduced to this wonderful girl, she has such an amazing shape of eyes :heart::wub:

48579510_p.jpg
48579536_p.jpg

Okay, it's almost 11pm and we've got headaches and itching eyes. Whatever, who cares. Some news can't wait and tomorrow is too late. Just got one of the most georgeous mail (loved the way it was written too) with one of the most promising girl of these last week. It took us to open it to wake up again and postpone our little rest. Ford's winner from their V magazine contest is worth to stay one more hour under the artificial light.​
Isn't she delicate and graceful ? Emma is a real ballerina (not only a ballet dancer lookalike in front of the camera) and studied at the American Ballet Theater, for those who love the little stories behind the big one. And big one starts today with Ford for the young lady from Seattle, helped by her 5'10 (178) silhouette. Love the freshness of her expression and the innocence of her poses. Stay tuned for her editorial debuts... in V.​
mariemud.com

From the Ford Models blog..
"In late November of last year we along with V Magazine announced the V A Model search to find the next face of women’s fashion via a global model contest. Today we are pleased to announce a winner, Emma Dumont, a 5′10″ native of the Seattle area who has studied as a ballerina. Emma will appear in the March issue of V Magazine."

ed12_org29.jpg

emma12.jpg

Source:
Ford Models

She's such an amazing girl... I was under the impression that I've already subscribed to her, at least I've seen her pics before (not only when she won the contest). Wish her the best luck! :smile:

videos courtesy of youtube.com/user/BCBGMaxAzriaGroup

^ Noticed her in those videos and had to find out who she was!
Emma is soo adorable. :crush: a mix of few models but she still has her own unique and interesting face.
Im intrigued by this girl :flower: *subscribed*

f6.jpg

Photo by Rob Loud/Getty Images for Ford Models

getty images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->