Emma Ishta

gallery_main-0814_hotel_bondi_bi-3.jpg

gallery_main-0814_hotel_bondi_bi-2.jpg

gallery_main-0814_hotel_bondi_bi-1.jpg

gallery_main-0814_hotel_bondi_bikin.jpg

Hotel Bondi 08/09 Swim Show

her figure was sculpted for swimwear :crush: thank you for the runway and backstage photos :flower:

Emma is on the cover of the latest issue of Oyster Magazine

qyinmo.jpg

oyster magazine

Ph. Liz Ham

oyster magazine

Last edited by a moderator:
^Lovely editorial and cover :wub: She's becoming my new favorite (well one of my new favorites :D) thank you so much Manette!

Thanks ...................I also like the editorial^_^

She has an editorial in Marie Claire Australia September... I'll scan it whenever I get a chance to. Apparently she was discovered at a hair salon, and she'll be moving to Paris this month.

wow. i've missed a lot in the few days...i really like the photos in #93 and #96

Emma Ishta not just an extremely pretty face either
couriermail.com.au

This time last year the face of the Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival - Emma Ishta - was wearing her school uniform to fittings.

These days her elegant frame adorns most of the major fashion magazines in the country. She has appeared in fashion weeks across Europe and has modelled for Escada.

The 17-year-old former St Aidan's girls' school student is not just an extremely pretty face either.

She was accepted into QUT's Conservatorium of Music to study jazz singing this year but deferred her studies. She has played the violin for 13 years and also plays piano.

Working in Paris earlier this year, she says, changed her life as well as helping her on her way to financial independence.

"I absolutely love working in Australia," she said. 'Overseas is a lot tougher - it's really hard to break into campaigns over there," she said.

To top it off, she also has acquired that most coveted accessory, the rock 'n' roll boyfriend - musician Thom Moore, from Mercy Arms, who have just released an album.

Attachments

• 0,,6212764,00.jpg
    0,,6212764,00.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 8
Emma Ishta not just an extremely pretty face either
couriermail.com.au

She was accepted into QUT's Conservatorium of Music to study jazz singing this year but deferred her studies. She has played the violin for 13 years and also plays piano.

Wow. Her talents make her even more impressive! B) Let's hope she doesn't take after Carla Bruni in any way...:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REN1099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->