Emma Stone

Emma Stone attends the 30th annual Producers Guild Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 19, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.

v0A15vr.jpg

5c5eWQQ.jpg

7qKH2Jx.jpg

Emma Stone is seen at Golden State Warriors v Los Angeles Clippers basketball game at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California on January 18, 2019.

8JzK9yj.jpg

kCPmpui.jpg

zimbio.com, emmastoneweb.com

I don't like her new haircolor at all (too dark).

Emma Stone attends the 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 27, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
1QRxatV.jpg

zVExPOe.jpg

Emma+Stone+25th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+DYVrW4igxtdx.jpg

zimbio​

Yikes... her red carpet style is literally dead, what a shame

Please tell me her contract will end soon..

I like the red hair and the makeup. The outfit is much too casual for the event though... looks like she's going to an office party, rather than the SAG Awards...

The outfit makes her look dull and older.

Unfortunetly I don't see her contract ending any time soon:(

Emma Stone attends the 91st Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood and Highland on February 24, 2019 in Hollywood, California.
whZWKni.jpg

2eAffxZ.jpg

zimbio​

Emma Stone attends the Louis Vuitton show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2019/2020 on March 05, 2019 in Paris, France.

VzBXz0e.jpg

Q6PuDjY.jpg

zimbio.com

I love the grey coat at the LV show, that's just the perfect outfit for her. I loved her oscars dress too - I even like the fact that it looks like a waffle cone :lol: It's much, much better than most of the clown clothes LV churns out, it makes for a refreshing change

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->