Emma Watson

Swarovski

Reaction score
what do you think about Emma Watsons Fashion styles?

3.jpg

emma_l.jpg

emmajapan.jpg

05242004g.jpg

She's improved immensely from when she first started, but it still seems pretty foul imho, not TOO bad but not fantastic. It's usually just too much - way too busy.

She's improved immensely from when she first started, but it still seems pretty foul imho, not TOO bad but not fantastic. It's usually just too much - way too busy.

I agree she has totally improved much more mmmm beuatiful maybe but your right she still has along way to go

i think she's still very young to have a style... for some reason i can see her wearing very cool outfits when she's older.

she jus looks soooo made over...i think she'll fair better when she's older...

She hasn't fully developed a sense of style yet and will probably be a great dresser when she's older.( dunno why,I just think so) :wink:

Its not like she dressing herself. At that age, in that business, everything is calculated. I'm sure if she absolutely hates something, she won't wear it. But otherwise, there are tons of people behind her "image". :ninja:

to me she is just too young to give me any impression of style...i simply don't have an opinion on her!

Originally posted by Purr@Jun 5th, 2004 - 5:53 am
i think she's still very young to have a style... for some reason i can see her wearing very cool outfits when she's older.
I agree but I think she dresses quite cool for her age. I really like the floral blouse paired with jeans tucked into boots.

GOSH, I LOVE that girl!!! She's so, ..... pretty! And talented... but then again, she's still a bit young, we'll see in the next few year :wink: :flower:

Emma Watson

Attachments

• 000000.jpg
    000000.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 51
I think Emma dresses ok and cute for her age. She's still young so everything goes. I mean, I don't expect someone her age to be wearing haute couture 24/7. :flower:

I don't think you can really comment on 'her' style. Most likely everything is picked out for her. No problem with that since she's so young of course. I think they've done a good job of taking her out of her harry potter role. Unlike the two guys, who you can't really look at without thinking harry, or ron.

05242004g.jpg

I think this is super cute, and perfect for her age. But other than that I agree - she is still very young, and it's difficult to pick a certain 'style' for her. But I do think she will be around for a while, so she has time to develop :flower:

my god... what is she? like 12?

pre-teens should not have a well formed style. not even teens should. jesus.

I think she is an enormously pretty and talented girl, but some of the stuff she wears is just awful. I don't blame her though, she's still young, and as someone else has already said, she probably does have a lot of people telling her what to wear etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->