Emmanuelle Seigner

^Thank you Karina.
I love Emmanuelle. She possess that nonchalant sexiness and mystery which make men weak at their knees (it works pretty well on myself too for that matter).
Her style is very French, she pretty much always get it right.

Harumi said:
^Thank you Karina.
I love Emmanuelle. She possess that nonchalant sexiness and mystery which make men weak at their knees (it works pretty well on myself too for that matter).
Her style is very French, she pretty much always get it right.

i agree 100 percent... she is just sexy,without even trying... i love her, well, cos i adore polanski, so i guess i love her too!!!:flower:
she was briliant in Bitter Moon..That movie is my top 5!!!

Emmanuelle in S/S 2007 Ad for Moschino!

source: scanned by me

Cannes - "Chacun Son Cinema" - Premiere

74200845.jpg
74200842.jpg

74200533.jpg
74200532.jpg

sourse:gettyimages.com

Emmanuelle Seigner @ To Each His Own Cinema Screening, Cannes 05/20/2007
celebutopia

He went ahead with the other directors who had participated in the project for the festival's 60th bday.

He went ahead with the other directors who had participated in the project for the festival's 60th bday.

thank you... he is old, and i know it is weird, but i adore his work, and i think he is one in a billion directors, and he has so much more to give.... but he is old....:blush:

and emanuelle is just really amazing! gorgeous!^_^

I agree Polanski has this uncanny way of attracting people.
But I really don't get what people like in Emmanuelle. I don't think her style is good and she looks so much better with her natural look (like in the 9th Gate).

Cannes -" Le Scaphandre Et Le Papillon"- Premiere

74219175.jpg
74219352.jpg

74219418.jpg
74219351.jpg

74219351.jpg

74219257.jpg

74219430.jpg

Getty

I agree Polanski has this uncanny way of attracting people.
But I really don't get what people like in Emmanuelle. I don't think her style is good and she looks so much better with her natural look (like in the 9th Gate).

IMO emanuelle has something very mystreious, like she is always hideing something... but maybe it cos of her roles in movies and the fact that she is with polanski...i am not sure if i am fascinated by her or by the fact that she is polanski's wife, but she is very french, like emanuelle beart..she has some raw sexiness, like we saw in Bitter Moon.
gosh, how i love that movie....:blush:

Elle (US) May 2004
Enrapture
Photography by Gilles Bensimon
Emmanuelle Seigner

source: bwgreyscale

I LOVED her dress at Cannes... ever since I recall loving fashion, I've been fantasizing with a dark blue sequined dress, short and preferably metallic.. hers is just perfection, I'd probably refuse to take it off for 3 days straight :P :heart:

what is it, btw? lanvin?.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVED her dress at Cannes... ever since I recall loving fashion, I've been fantasizing with a dark blue sequined dress, short and preferably metallic.. hers is just perfection, I'd probably refuse to take it off for 3 days straight :P :heart:

what is it, btw? lanvin?.

No it's Celine, like the one she's wearing in the ad. (Have a look at vogue.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->