Emporio Armani F/W 2024.25 Milan

Absolutely stunning. Bravo our master !!! Already been hyped for his Giorgio

Last edited:
I love it cause I love everything Armani but it is far removed from the conversation, some pieces seems like straight from the archives. lol But what a beauty! I have nothing to complain honestly :heart:

And I live for the smilling models. Let models have a personality again!

I love seeing a master at work. The finale is stunning and I love seeing the cast look happy rowing their job. Fabulous show full of beautiful clothes!

The plain and neutral pieces are nice...but the moment he tries prints, it is a disaster. I like the navy blue velvet jacket trimmed in grey; and that pale green corduroy? suit (in fact I like more the fabric than the suit itself).
But Giorgio, stay away from prints!!

the finale was cute and some of the coats are good too but some of the outfits felt rushed and not pristine looking, craft wise
not his best.

let’s wait for the Giorgio Armani collection and see.

Didn't care for this collection much. I'm not too upset as I always prefer his "Giorgio" line anyway.

Imagine a diffusion line that's still sophisticated and very well made. His consistency has made his brand stand the test of time.

huge collection! some wonderful pantsuits - especially the 3 piece ones. adore the romance of the ending too :heart: brava!

that’s way too long but good thing is his clothes are pretty to look at. An editing could make it better. But the finale is giving FINALE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swimflom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->