Eniola Abioro

rubydon

Reaction score
Who:
Eniola Abioro, 173 cm / 5’8.5″, Nigerian, born July 10th.

Why:
Nigerian newcomer Eniola has a face so fabulous it is heartbreaking. Scouted just over a month ago through a modelling competition in Lagos, there’s definitely international interest and surefire success in store for this young gun from Ogun.

We Asked:
What’s the most difficult thing you have ever done?
“Delivering a baby goat for my granddad’s pet goat. It was a difficult experience, gross as well, but I
did it and it was fun!”

What is the most interesting thing about your family?
“I have an older sister and a younger brother. It’s been me, them and my mum. I share a strong bound
with them. The most interesting thing about us is how we always sit outside on a mat at night to tell
stories and sometimes our daily gossip. It’s really a fun thing to do and keeps us closer. I took up a job
after my high school as a teacher at a summer class, I earn some money from there to keep me going.
Life is fun with my family, no matter what we are going through, it’s a lot of love.”

What have you learned since you started modelling?
“I have learned to pose and catwalk. It’s been extremely tedious, I always thought models were naturally
glamorous, never knew they have to learn to do it. I always saw them on TV and loved them, never
knew I could be one and never knew it was this much work as well.”

Where:
Few Models (Lagos – mother agency)

models

She's lovely !

tumblr_oz9207VEO01w8i9qdo1_500.jpg

from Few instagram

Boy she owned the sh*t out of that runway, what a commanding presence!

Black Alienish magic ! She's perfect for Prada, I'm so thrilled about her appearance !

Lovely to see her at Versace looking so confident and beautiful.

She's so beautiful, and has such a great presence on the runway! Love!

wow @ Versace

one of my favorite newcomer of the season by far

So exciting for a Paris debut !!!! :woot::heart: Probably already said, one of my favorite girl of the season

Off-White FW18 Paris

vogue

@eniolaabioro on instagram

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"