Erdem F/W 2021.22 London

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Feb 23, 2021.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

Phuel and WAVES like this.
  2. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

Phuel and WAVES like this.
  3. jeanclaude

jeanclaude Well-Known Member

For a moment I had the feeling I was seeing a Simone Rocha collection...

SophiaVB likes this.
  4. RedSmokeRise

RedSmokeRise Well-Known Member

Tbh the first trench dress with feathers is pretty good. Everything else is more of the same from him, aka very pretty but I'm not going to remember any of it once the season's over.

5. Yohji

Yohji Well-Known Member

I was actually thinking how much the silhouettes and presentation remind me of Emilia Wickstead's collection but with some embellishments.

I really love it but I am a sucker for Erdem's designs.

6. WAVES

WAVES Well-Known Member

^ I also thought of the last Emilia’s Wickstead collection!...

kinda the same homage to Dior and again Prada... there’s, thankfully, a lot of Erdem too which I love but also some sort of progression.
    I will say that I was a little disappointed with his last collection but I’m happy to see him back in force.

7. Phuel

Phuel Well-Known Member

He’s better than Simone since it’s all quite effortless and quietly grounded. This actually reminds me more of Dries: Very discipled, poised ladylike and still at a point of breaking chaos. The cast of dancers bring an refined, sculptural grittiness to it all.

His designs always impress more as separates in the shops than as a collection in a fashion show. But this time, there’s a confident flair, a high sweeping drama to the presentation. Less demure and more defiant.

Strongest showing not just from him, but from London this Season.

WAVES and arabchic like this.
  8. Fulton St Critique

Fulton St Critique Active Member

I loved the intricate details this season. An embellished collar, knitted cummerbund, and the sharpness of those accordion pleats. The color palette was beautiful too, as were the prints. Moralioglu has never really interested me, quite honestly, this season could act as a turning point.

9. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

Just like RedSmokeRise this doesn't do much for me, it is quite above most London fodder but it's hard for me to love...maybe look 17 and the second to last dress on Lily. Good presentation.