Erdem F/W 2024.25 London

Not a fan of the fluffy looks, including on the shoes.

Otherwise, there are some pretty dresses and elegant skirt suits in this collection -- and more gloves!

The slit on the skirt from the first look is giving me OCD:
Captura.JPG
Looks sloppy as hell!! Also...what´s with those "let´s make some random doodles with a pen over the floral prints"??? And the pyjama section at the end???

I am not sure if this was inspired by Maria Callas; or by the tapeworm she swallowed in order to stay thin.

Needs a massive edit. Some things here belong in a completely different collection. Too many different ideas in this it makes for a fractured looking collection.

There are some beautiful things in here. Fantastic co-ords, great outerwear and the more simple dresses are done well. I think trying to be a little more “conceptual” got too in the way of the execution of things, both technically and stylistically. Still a great collection though when looked at with the rest of LFW so far.

it’s a great collection and I love most of it - a little editing would’ve been beneficial indeed.

I always look forward to seeing him and I’ve been his admirer for a long time.
he’s always one of, if not the best, of LFW.

thank you for posting @vogue28 🌻

The slit on the skirt from the first look is giving me OCD:
View attachment 1250267
Looks sloppy as hell!! Also...what´s with those "let´s make some random doodles with a pen over the floral prints"??? And the pyjama section at the end???

I am not sure if this was inspired by Maria Callas; or by the tapeworm she swallowed in order to stay thin.
Also...look at how high the waist is on the skirt. If it were any higher...it would be under her armpits. What woman wants to wear a skirt...so near to her breasts??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->