Erin Kaplan is Head of PR for Elle USA

i actually admire her and her style

slide01.jpg

slide04.jpg

slide06.jpg

slide07friday.jpg

slide09g.jpg

Elle.com

watching her talk is like nails on chalkboard lol, her mouth is angled weird. Anyway i always wondered if she was styled for "the city" or she styled herself because i've never seen any street style pics of her and really can't say she has great personal style.

I'm not crazy about her style but I like that she seems so professional and really hardworking...I''d like to know what's her education and how she got work at Elle..

i personally admire her professionalism , her style could be better , its kind of typical american person working in fashion but its not bad

i dont think she was styled for the city , if she was it was probably someone at elle

I vote to have this thread moved to Star Style...I'm not so sure this thread is going to be anything other than pics of her...

I thought it was a thread for ERIC KAPLAN ...
MEGA LOL !
Is she related to him ???

Anyway, probably hate everything about this woman - being very judgmental, here and i don't know her ... oops.
she looks like some sort of WASP american meangirl ...

as much as i love emmanuelle alt that is all her thread is about , her style

That is true with most of the threads in Behind the Lens, with a few exceptions. However, there is some focus on their work. It would be great to see more of an emphasis on their work, rather than their style, but in this case, what can anyone really show about her work? just a thought...

^yeah definitely , or maybe the behind the lens section should just be their work and their personal style should be focused on in star style , just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->