Erjona Ala

I think she looks best when her hair is straightened, not to say she looks bad with curly/wavy hair, but straight hair enhances her features more.

^ Agreed. The elite polaroids are horrible but the V magazine shot is flawless. She reminds me a bit of Vanessa Traina.

Jumping out of my seat right now.....

This is where her career takes off. Guess who was just at Balenciaga! :woot:

Balenciaga F/W 11.12 Paris

erjonabalenciaganowfashion001.png

Nowfashion.com

wow elite model contestant got some interesting jobs this season

good for her and roberta :D

Erjona finally showed up on the runway! :woot: She looks serene & fresh :wub:

With her fabulous face I'd be more surprise if she didn't show up at Balenciaga. Glad to see her looking so good too!

I'm sure she was an exclusive for the Balenciaga show. What a delightful surprise!

This is excellent! She fits perfectly into the aesthetics, and I'm glad she's continuing the preference at Balenciaga for beuatiful, strong women with edge.

:heart:

Balenciaga F/W 11.12 Paris

BalenciagaErjona001.jpg

Catwalking.com

^Truly! I have been anxiously waiting for her debut, and it's wonderful to see that it's at one of the best shows possible.

Great debut! I hope it's gonna help her for a spectacular next full season :woot:

Just right for Balenciaga. A very interesting girl. Love the strong jaw and brow line.

From Elite London blog:

25 October 2010
Teddy Girl - Erjona Ala
It doesn’t take an Elite Model Look girl long to start making waves in the Fashion world...fresh off the final catwalk in Shanhai our new Nordic beauty is already taking on some serious editorials and has blown us away with this spread in the latest issue of D Magazine. Erjona succeeds in finding that perfect balance between exquisite femininity combined with masculine styling and if this is only the start, we just can’t wait to see more...

elitelondon.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->