AD011620

Reaction score
Here is the first preview...

fashiontimes.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Strong shot of Helena, it reminds me of Heather Bratton's Vogue Italia cover:

VOIt200602_00.jpg

source | fashion-iconography

what i like is that she is working out kind of new look... something different from she usually does and have been doing before...

Oh yes....those eyes:crush:
This is actually a whole lot better than I expected and it is a very striking advertising image.
Thanks KissMiss:flower::winkiss:

Very striking indeed. But the color palette is too "cool" hue-wise, so it doesn't fit the S/S collection much.

Bianca Balti has been replaced by Christensen? :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
what is so socking about being replaced by Helena? I like Bianca but campaign was really boring...

there's some information about the whole campaign... from the same web-site

Helena Christensen for Ermanno Scervino

13 January 2010
For the Ad Campaign Ermanno Scervino Spring-Summer 2010 comes to life a video, a new way of thinking about the communication of the brand, with three different sets and three different women images. Starring the top model Helena Christensen, chosen by the fashion designer to give an image that goes beyond the stereotype of the cold model.
Icy blue eyes, black bob haircut and blue lights… Helena, true icon of the fashion world is simply amazing.
The video was made in New York by the director and photographer Francesco Carrozzini. E.L.

fashiontimes.it/en

what is so socking about being replaced by Helena? I like Bianca but campaign was really boring...

Not at all! But I read that Bianca was confirmed for Scervino few times ago..btw the photographer is the son of Franca Sozzani..:wink:

wow thanks Tito... I can't wait to see the rest of the campaign...

Stunning! Can't help starring at her eyes :shocked:

I don't know...I hate when campaigns do not show clothes properly :judge:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->