ES by Sadaharu Hoshino

aw no the glow int he dark images didnt post :(
a lot of the elements of this collection were glow in the dark

or maybe blacklight?

oh yummy...!!:woot:...

i will have to come back when i have more time to look at the rest of the images...

thanks for posting them cerfas!...
good to see ya!!

and thanks for the link monsieur runner...:wink:
:flower:

You're welcome, softgrey :smile: It's nice to be back
I wish I had as much time as I used to!

For some strange reason, I remembered him several times today and it got me wondering on his current whereabouts. Any idea, Scott/runner??, I remember when he was one of the designers I'd get most excited about during Paris Fashion Week, and suddenly just went off the radar, almost like Melody Wolf. He had such a crisp approach to clothes, really miss him.

checked a bit and what I found is that he now runs a design consulting company which I guess is like the one naoki takizawa does.
the latest major project is the design of the private label of takashimaya, one of the most famous department stores in japan. that takashimaya's new line is to be launched next spring. he is officially a "creative director" there.

oh---that seems like quite a good fit...
unfortunately, the takashimaya in NYC closed last year...:(

will be interested to see if he does something a bit more subdued and commercial for this client or if he keeps to his own aesthetic completely...

thanks for the info runner and thanks MP for remembering and thinking to bring it up....

:flower:

Ah, thanks for the info, runner! it sounds like he's up to exciting projects back home, good for him.

& you're welcome, softgrey :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->