ES Magazine November 3, 2023 : Cindy Crawford by Yu Tsai

Cindy looks absolutely beautiful in these photographs.

Hum... Ok ? I don't get this at all.
It's so boring and bland: what's the point?
Was a moodboard involved or did they just tell her : smile and do nothing else?
Is this what people consider ''styling'' these days ? LOL gosh...
And Cindy's posing skills over the years is getting worse, she had more energy when she started.

Hum... Ok ? I don't get this at all.
It's so boring and bland: what's the point?
Was a moodboard involved or did they just tell her : smile and do nothing else?
Is this what people consider ''styling'' these days ? LOL gosh...
And Cindy's posing skills over the years is getting worse, she had more energy when she started.

This right here is not a fashion story, it's a piece on Cindy. So yeah, I guess they did get Cindy in front of the camera and told her to simply do what she does best.

I think she looks fantastic here. Cindy in recent years is very hit or miss (usually with more misses) for me, but this looks absolutely fabulous - effortless, but still glamorous. Love it!

Cindy was never the most versatile of models, but she did "Cindy" very well.

Speaking generally, when people have been working in the industry for decades, it's strange to see them 'lose' all the modelling skills they once displayed - I suppose it's another facet of how low-effort the world of fashion has become. If I were Naomi Campbell, with people willing to pay money to see me give nothing in every ad campaign, I'd do it.

This right here is not a fashion story, it's a piece on Cindy. So yeah, I guess they did get Cindy in front of the camera and told her to simply do what she does best.

I think she looks fantastic here. Cindy in recent years is very hit or miss (usually with more misses) for me, but this looks absolutely fabulous - effortless, but still glamorous. Love it!
For me it's all misses, her latest good work for me was for Vogue Mexico 12 years ago.

Cindy was never the most versatile of models, but she did "Cindy" very well.

Speaking generally, when people have been working in the industry for decades, it's strange to see them 'lose' all the modelling skills they once displayed - I suppose it's another facet of how low-effort the world of fashion has become. If I were Naomi Campbell, with people willing to pay money to see me give nothing in every ad campaign, I'd do it.
See but that's the problem right there haha : Naomi or Cindy or any big time model should be working their *** off, the same way amazing actors like Meryl Streep works her butt off in every movie she appears in. Supermodels, especially in nowadays' timeline (with influencers and all who literally don't pose, they just stand there with the same face, the same pose, the same haircut and all) should be working just as hard as when they started otherwise what's the point ?

At least for me I lose interest and respect when I see stuff like that. Remember the golden rule shared in many magazines in fashion : ''as a model you're just as good as your latest job'', whereas in the acting industry an actor can ''rest'' on their movie career.

She's just giving me Real Housewives, and I don't even watch that series.

Infinitely better than what most editions of Vogue have been able to deliver us over recent months. I am 110% here for it, think the entire shoot is exceptionally well executed, Cindy looks gorgeous, love the minimal styling and I love the lack of evident post-production. Zero complaints over this... :heart:

Beautiful cover and ed. I love how the text and cover shot have a retro feel.

Of course she's still got it and she's gorgeous, etc etc.
But... we see the same photos of hers a lot. They just all look the same.
Stunning though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->