ESCANDALO: Gael Garcia Bernal Isn't Sure If He's The Father

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by Kenysha75, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

[​IMG]
    Last year, adorable elf people Gael Garcia Bernal and Dolores Fonzi welcomed a baby son named Lazaro into this cruel, heartless world. You would think that a love affair between two magical elves would be filled with rainbows and empanadas, but according to TVyNovelas (via Guanabee) all is not well. Some source is saying that Gael has dumped Dolores and is accusing her of doing h* sh*t in the first degree.

Gael is about to summon the Maury gods, because he's not sure if baby Lazaro is his or not. Gael has been hearing that Dolores fu**ed around with film director Luis Ortega right before she got a case of the babies. So there's a chance that Luis' sperm made baby Lazaro.

While reading this scandalous s*it, I felt like I was lying on my abuelita's bed watching one of her precious novelas. I was about to speak out, but remembered if I open my mouth during one of her favorites stories I'll get a slap in the teefs from her ring-covered hand.

And if this plays out like one of my abuelita's novelas, then Lazaro will turn out to be the switched baby of Dolores' long-lost evil twin sister who lives in a trailer at the carnival.

dlisted.com

2. adorevintage

adorevintage New Member

Oh goodness...

Although I did laugh reading how they are described as magical elf people. HAHA!

3. Spiral1532

Spiral1532 New Member

Hilarious article!
    And I especially love the last sentence. :D

4. xerq

xerq !

dlisted on tFS? :rofl: i thought i'd never see the day.
    MK is brilliant as always.

5. ad041715

ad041715 New Member

^^ Oh me too. :lol: Omg I can't believe this! Who would cheat on lovely Gael :o

6. Karen0193

Karen0193 Active Member

^ so true, he is so lovely. Poor boy(the kid and gael, he is not the father)

7. Belowen

Belowen ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I don't believe this story at all :ninja:

Who on Earth would cheat on GAEL???

8. hedur

hedur Member

I feel sorry for the kid. It seems like his life is going to be full of drama.

9. jomarlushka

jomarlushka New Member

´` ´` my thoughts exactly: cheating on Gael? no way - he is so cute!

10. hautechild

hautechild New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But oh dear...

11. mrsjamesdean

mrsjamesdean New Member

I agree who would cheat on him?!
    Gael,I'll make your babies!! Lots of them!!

12. humor

humor New Member

Who would cheat on Gael???? She would..... She`s a tramp..... and there were rumors here about her "relationship" with Luis Ortega... Knowing her, it wouldn`t surprise me at all

13. Les_Sucettes

Les_Sucettes Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly.

14. jomarlushka

jomarlushka New Member

Up in Paternity Drama source: people.com

Gael García Bernal Caught Up in Paternity Drama

Gael García Bernal's latest role? Starring in a slew of online rumors claiming that he split from his girlfriend and may not have actually fathered his 1-year-old son, Lázaro. But sources tell PEOPLE there's no truth to the accusations.

"It's completely untrue," says a source close to the actor, adding that Bernal and his girlfriend, Argentine actress Dolores Fonzi, "are happy together and they love their son. This is totally made up."

Several blogs reported this week that the Babel and Motorcycle Diaries actor, 31, and Fonzi called it quits. And, in a telenovela-like twist, there's chatter that Bernal is demanding a DNA test for his Lázaro after hearing that Fonzi, also 31, may have been unfaithful.

A rep for Bernal confirms that the online rumors are false. A rep for Fonzi had no comment.

Last year, Bernal's Blindness director Fernando Meirelle told PEOPLE the Mexican actor was "so excited" when he learned he'd be a dad. "He's really looking forward to it."