IMG_7814_capt_charly.jpg

Source : me (capt.charly)

^ She's really cute!

Miu Miu F/W 15.16 Paris (Exclusive)

style, stylebistro

^that hair looked amazing on her. she's so beautiful

ph. Jamie Hawkesworth

ink361/ashleybrokaw, ink361/estellaboersma

and i guess there's gonna be a show for this collection? everyone seems to be in Tokyo

she's rlly lovely, and I rlly hope there is a runway show for this collection to put a nicer taste in our mouths after the aw15 atrocity lol

btw she got 2 cm taller :wub:
Height: 174cm
Bust: 78cm
Waist: 58cm
Hips: 88cm
Shoes: 38
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
wwmodels.nl

Miu Miu Pre-Fall 2015
photographed by Jamie Hawkesworth

miumiu.com via GivenchyHomme

Is she 16 ? if estela is 16, she can grow a few centimeter in future.

Meet Manga Addict and Miu Miu Girl Estella Boersma
Janelle Okwodu Industry April 6, 2015 — 03:00PM

Any model would be excited to become the face of a Miu Miu campaign, but for Estella Boersma, starring in ads celebrating Miu Miu’s newly opened Aoyama boutique in the heart of Tokyo took on a special significance. “When I was very young, I fell in love with Japan,” says Boersma. “Manga, anime, and the culture itself are still a big inspiration.” The self-confessed animation addict started modeling only a short while ago, but has been on a roll since being scouted by mother agent Wilma Walker while biking through Amsterdam’s busy streets. Since then, Boersma has made her debut on Miu Miu’s Fall runway and was handpicked by casting director Ashley Brokaw to front the Aoyama campaign shot by Jamie Hawkesworth.

For Boersma, the biggest perk of being a newly minted Miu Miu girl has been the travel, especially trips to Japan. As an avid fan of manga like Attack on Titan, Bleach, and the films of Studio Ghibli, as well as being a budding artist herself, her time in Tokyo allowed her to combine work and play. Picking up the latest book from her favorite author, Haruki Murakami, and visiting landmarks like Shibuya Crossing with friends, Boersma spent her trip immersing herself in Japan’s arts and culture. She even got a chance to make a few friends while in town. “Everybody who surrounded me in Tokyo was very fun to work with,” quips Boersma.

At just 16, Boersma still has years of work ahead of her, but her introduction to fashion has her certain that a creative career is in her future. “One thing is for sure [career-wise], it’ll have to do with expressing myself, whether it be theater, drawing, performing on stage, arts, or modeling. I really enjoyed walking the shows for Miu Miu, and I hope to have more opportunities like that again.

http://www.style.com/trends/industry/2015/manga-addict-and-miu-miu-girl-estella-boersma

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"