Etro F/W 2024.25 : Alex Consani, Adele Aldighieri, Nuno Marques & Elise Kouzou by Colin Dodgson

chrisand489

Reaction score
Elise, Adele & Alex...not sure the full names of these models...
IMG_1507 2.jpg
(Elle UK Digital)

i think these are Elise Kouzou, Adele Aldighieri & Alex Consani

Shot in Sicily, but really could be anywhere. The composition of the second shot is beautiful, the styling of it all just makes no sense.

The second photo is perfect. Everything works in terms of composition and Art Direction. The first one should have never been published.
so damn true! it reminds me of those Testino editorials…

The shots are too wide. These clothes would shine a lot more up close. And probably indoors too.

I actually like the second shot and the T&C one

I may just be giving them some extra leeway because I'm glad Etro as a brand didn't Gabriela Hearst themselves (i.e. remove all sense of colour, print or fun from their campaigns/collections)

where are they going? It looks like each of them received a different dress code warning. its a mix and match party kkkk

mismatched mood of the photo and faces of the models. This calls for much warmer expressions than high fashion face. its a shame cause the photography is great.

Photographer: Colin Dodgson
Models: Adele Alighieri, Alex Consani, Elise Kouzou and Nuno Marques.
Hairstylist: Pierpaolo Lai
Makeup artist: Luciano Chiarello
ETRO-ADV-CAMPAIGN-FW24_-2-scaled.jpgETRO-ADV-CAMPAIGN-FW24_-7-scaled.jpgETRO-ADV-CAMPAIGN-FW24_-5-scaled.jpgETRO-ADV-CAMPAIGN-FW24_-1-scaled.jpg
The Impression

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AaaDingg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->