Etro F/W 2024.25 Milan

Very, very cool. The knits and prints are well done as usual. Tailoring is just the right blend of smart and relaxed. Very sexy looks as well

this was unexpectedly sumptuous! styling is a little OTT but it’s also balanced considering the prints, cut and overall idea that exudes from the collection.

massively well done! love a great surprise!

Oh this is LUSH. It's got that Colonial-era jazz lounge kinda glamor to it. There's something very Chinoiserie about it.

I love the details, like the fringes, ruffles, and tribal jewelry.

I've always loved Etro. Kinda reminds me of an Italian version of Dries Van Noten.

A strange kind of dark seduction and allure about this and I like it. If only Gabriella's styling wasn't so heavy handed because there's so many pieces in here that deserve to be showcased on their own to highlight their beauty and impact. Really drags the clothes down and gets straight up ugly for the sake of trying to play with taste.

The show and casting are so good that I just now, on rewatch, noticed that two models are plus-size. This is how you do it, if you want to do it, not making it the central point of the show like the others do. Someone earlier there was complaining about model sizes and diversity in European shows, and this would be the show to watch. The first time ever plus-size models don't bother me like an eyesore, because they looks so gorgeous and elegant and fit right in.

This is lovely! The colour palette works so beautifully with the textiles. The prints and textures also looks very mature and expensive with the knitwear being my favourite part.

Nothing groundbreaking, but it doesn’t have to be when you’re selling this type of luxury.

Reactions: Meh

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->