00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

Source: Men.Style.com

oh, i like!

very very colonial/indian (just like GA :ninja:) but in a (don't stone me here) JPG way.

something about this screams "HERMES" to me.

I love it....It's so exotic.:heart:
I love how this collection plays with the colors and prints...so refreshing.:flower:

Not for me, but this surprisingly fun. The last seasons have had a lot of stuffy old man suits tricked out with loud plaids and such. At least this is a more youthful and relaxed. It does what Dolce looked to be gunning for with more interesting fabric/print choices too. I can see this doing well for them.

The idea of a cargo panted suit doesn't fly, but I like this fabric.
http://men.style.com/slideshows/mens/fashionshows/S2009MEN/ETROMEN/RUNWAY/00100m.jpg

The reflections on the runway suit Etro too.

why has no one commented about the old guys? :rofl:

absolutely stunning.

without question my favourite collection from Milan thusfar.

it's just so lush. and sexy! and fun and comfortable and really appropriate for S/S. it screams luxury and is so dramatic, but surprisingly wearable. just try and look at this entire collection and then immediately after browse through one of the others, like Marni or Bartlett or even Armani. they're just so boring.

i adore the texture of the clothes. it's all very sumptuous and rich, but seems to be light and breezy. the colour palette is breathtaking. gorgeous. rich.

the models are smiling! it's a celebration of life.

i haven't enjoyed an Etro show this much since ... well, perhaps ever. bravo! and thank you!

I will need to ask for a raise :smile:

The collection is incredible and joyous (and so bad for the pocketbook).

I love the colors. I dont hate it actually.

those huge leather totes are TDF

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->