Reaction score
00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

Source: Men.Style.com

Didnt like the first looks that much, but got better, the first looks were straight out of a grandads wardrobe, seriously, they can do much better!!:shock:

not the Fendi I was looking foward to, especially after the last coule of seasons.

yeah nothing special but anyone could wear these easily though - except the rounded-pockets'. What have they thought. I guess it's just for the sign of 'Fendi'. Anyways they are somewhat lacking in sincerity and sense imo.

with this insanely HOT summer coming, this looks heavy and way too dark and moody... i needed a splash of fresh water, and this is more like a cup of warm tea

i dont like the pants with the long flys they seem rather uncomfortable

I like the simplicity of the collection and the color palette is beautiful.

Didnt like the first looks that much, but got better, the first looks were straight out of a grandads wardrobe, seriously, they can do much better!!:shock:

I like it the Grandad look makes me think of Enid Blyton !

with this insanely HOT summer coming, this looks heavy and way too dark and moody... i needed a splash of fresh water, and this is more like a cup of warm tea

I was thinking the same, but you know...before dead than simple...even in the summer!!!!! LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->