Eugenia Kim Kitty Pumps

really cute! :woot:
but I don't think I'd wear, not my style :blush:

I'd get an Office knockoff of those, but I wouldn't pay that price for kitty cat shoes.

They are cute, though. :flower:

How fun! :smile: Those are too cute for words.

I think I want to get a pair of grey keds and put felt ears and whiskers on them and maybe a little pipe-cleaner tail on the back and make mousie shoes!

Great idea but could have been better realised imo but , no doubt the high street will do it some justice and I'll be the first in line for a pair of lambs :P

A very cute idea, I really like the kitty. The shape of the shoe, not so much, but its still cute. :flower:

I have these in red:

catheads.jpg

They're silly, but I still like them. Almost as much as every toddler I pass on the street.

Originally posted by enrichi@Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:53 pm
They're silly, but I still like them. Almost as much as every toddler I pass on the street.
Adorable! That reminds me of my pink Hello Kitty umbrella; I always get some jealous looks from the eight year olds... :lol:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:59 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:59 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-enrichi@Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:53 pm
Adorable! That reminds me of my pink Hello Kitty umbrella; I always get some jealous looks from the eight year olds... :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Eugenia Kim is super cool..
I'm sure she will have much in store for us in the future, baby steps baby steps.

I would love to wear her shoes with a great pair of jeans and matching scarf...

haha no i dont like them....i dunno why but they remind me of those silly tourist postcards you get at souvenir shops with the mouse face painted on a breast lol :sick: :P

To me, completely hideous! :sick:

As always, to each her own!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->