Eva Padberg

Eva Padberg - Leading Ladies Awards (celebcity).

Kim Cattrall and Eva Padberg - Presentation of the fashion label Hugo by Hugo Boss in Berlin (July 17) - celebutopia.

Eva Padberg @ Elle Fashion Star award ceremony during the Fashion Week in Berlin, Germany, July 19

celebutopia

Model behavior all about eva

evapadberg.jpg

Claudia Schiffer may be Germany's most lauded export, but within the country's borders, Eva Padberg towers over the other home-grown goddesses. Though she's not so well-known in the rest of the world, Padberg's friendly charm, non-threatening style, and willingness to pose for local lad mags as well as regional fashion fodder have earned her countless magazine covers, commercials, the rank of "Sexiest Woman in the World" from the readers of FHM, nonstop editorial coverage, and, beginning in 2007, a coveted position as Mercedes-Benz's brand ambassador. Ellen von Unwerth's images of her draped over or around Mercedes-Benzes adorn almost every corner of the city. At a cocktail party hosted by German Vogue at chic boutique The Corner to honor Phillip Lim, Padberg explained why Berlin fashion excites her. "It is naughty and not too sweet," she said. "Berlin is a little dangerous, artistic, musical, and sexy. I really like representing it, especially for Mercedes-Benz. I love to drive my Benz."

style.com

I'm not a fan of Eva but I thought that maybe someone here would enjoy seeing this:

Sorry for the bad quality I had to use my digicam.

MADONNA 12. April 2008

by me

Why is she always declared as a Topmodel ?
She is well booked ,clearly, she did some campaigns for "Marc O Polo" or "Ferre Studio" and she walked for Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren ,Paul Smith , Etro and Diane von Furstenberg ,but I would never declare her as a Topmodel....
But German television hypes nearly all "small fries" up .....

sanja Thanks , I like naomi in these pictures, did not know that she visited Germany for Berlin fashion week :smile:

Eva Padberg @ Laureus Medien Preis 2008 - 24.11.2008 - 8 x

mfg von mjw

Credits to all who worked for this. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->