Evan Peters

jexxica

Reaction score
He deserves his own thread, he has a nice style and has become a star. I fell inlove with him in American Horror Story.

"X-Men: Days Of Future Past" world premiere at Jacob Javits Center on May 10, 2014 in New York City.
bQIkpsD.jpg

MyncrDm.jpg

7Osk5sY.jpg

zimbio

Actor Evan Peters attends FX's 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' premiere screening at TCL Chinese Theatre on October 5, 2014 in Hollywood, California.
zXCMgBn.jpg

pFzVFsI.jpg

zimbio

Vanity Fair and FIAT celebration of Young Hollywood at No Vacancy on Tuesday (February 17) in Los Angeles.

just jared

Emma Roberts and her boyfriend Evan Peters spotted out and about in New York City, New York on April 13, 2015.

zimbio

Actor Evan Peters attends the 67th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 20, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

Actor Evan Peters attends the premiere screening of FX's "American Horror Story: Hotel" at Regal Cinemas L.A. Live on October 3, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.
HcCqufG.jpg

zimbio

Evan Peters attends a Global Fan Screening of 'X-Men Apocalypse' at BFI IMAX on May 9, 2016 in London, England.
RvRAOnq.jpg

getty

Actor Evan Peters attends the "X-Men Apocalypse" New York screening at Entertainment Weekly on May 24, 2016 in New York City.
1Q2vAvI.jpg

zimbio

NEW YORK, NY - MAY 25: Evan Peters of 'X-Men: Apocalypse' visits the Empire State Building on May 25, 2016 in New York City. (Photo by Rob Kim/Getty Images)

getty

Actor Evan Peters attends The 23rd Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 11, 2018 in Santa Monica, California.
lWCsJFv.jpg

zimbio​

Actor Evan Peters attends the "American Animals" Premiere during the 2018 Sundance Film Festival at Eccles Center Theatre on January 19, 2018 in Park City, Utah.
vD3rvO2.jpg

QnHdtAx.jpg

zimbio​

Actor Evan Peters of 'American Animals' attends the Acura Studio at Sundance Film Festival 2018 on January 20, 2018 in Park City, Utah.
6iK03eq.jpg

zimbio​

Evan Peters attends the "American Horror Story: Cult" For Your Consideration Event at The WGA Theater on April 6, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.
TVMNVmh.jpg

zimbio​

Evan Peters at the NYC premiere of "American Animals," May 29, 2018
blake-jenner-evan-peters-american-animals-premiere-01.jpg

blake-jenner-evan-peters-american-animals-premiere-13.jpg

justjared​

The Journal
Photography by GUS&LO
Styling by Mr Mac Huelster
evan-peters-opens-up-about-his-role-in-pose-01.jpg

On his character on Pose: “My character has a lot of unrest and doesn’t feel very good about where he’s at. How did he get here? And to what end? It’s this life that you’re supposed to want, but is it really true to you? The whole show is about being authentic. I’ve got this thing inside of me that’s been there a long time…My character does.”

On working with Michael Fassbender in X-Men: “I look up to him. I love his career… In that scene in decaying Cairo [during X-Men: Apocalypse], there is rubble and explosions everywhere. He comes and saves us. We’re all messed up. Apocalypse has us at his mercy. [Michael] did a take, very serious, with the gravitas of Magneto. And then we cut and he says, ‘Guys, you can go. I don’t really need you here.’ He’s such a pro.”

On feeling trapped as an actor: “As an actor, you’re supposed to take this route, do all the right roles and climb that ladder in a weird way. It can make you feel like you’re trapped.”

Head to MrPorter.com to read Evan‘s full interview.
evan-peters-opens-up-about-his-role-in-pose-02.jpg

evan-peters-opens-up-about-his-role-in-pose-03.jpg

evan-peters-opens-up-about-his-role-in-pose-04.jpg

evan-peters-opens-up-about-his-role-in-pose-05.jpg

evan-peters-opens-up-about-his-role-in-pose-06.jpg

evan-peters-opens-up-about-his-role-in-pose-07.jpg

evan-peters-opens-up-about-his-role-in-pose-08.jpg

evan-peters-opens-up-about-his-role-in-pose-09.jpg

justjared​

Evan Peters steps out in costume on the set of American Horror Story season eight in Los Angeles, July 11, 2018
evan-peters-american-horror-story-set-04.jpg

justjared​

Evan Peters steps out in costume on the set of American Horror Story season eight in Los Angeles, July 11, 2018
evan-peters-american-horror-story-set-04.jpg

justjared​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->