Ever done something you've seen in a movie?

Just like in the movies where you see cops telling a bad guy to "freeze, and put your hands up in the air!" I have seen that couple of times.

You know those love triangle movies, where a guy that you like, likes your best friend, but your best friend likes a different guy, yeah, I've been in that situation couple of times too.

i wrote my number on a napkin and slipped it into the barmans back pocket - not once but one two different occasions! (you've got to stick to what works!) Saw that in a movie once but cannot remember what it was called - theres probably a few!

You know in "The Ring" those girls watch that tape and then the phone rings and someone says they'll die after 7 days? :D I almost scared my friend to death: she was putting in a vhs tape and the tv screen was greyish, it was dark in a room, i took my cell phone and dialled her home number. Boy, she was :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :rofl:

^omg that must have scared her soooooo much a little mean but funny. after i watched that film i had nightmares for weeks, and i didnt even watch the scariest parts!

Legyviel said:
You know in "The Ring" those girls watch that tape and then the phone rings and someone says they'll die after 7 days? :D I almost scared my friend to death: she was putting in a vhs tape and the tv screen was greyish, it was dark in a room, i took my cell phone and dialled her home number. Boy, she was :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :rofl:

that trick would have scared me too:shock:

^^ same, i've done that too just like all the girls in teenage movies.

ummm. i chased someone in the airport once to tell them that I love them. and... oh yes, let's just say. the plane ticket went to waste.:innocent:

i like this thread! i can't think of anything that i have done at the moment...i probably have never done anything

Legyviel said:
I took my cell phone and dialled her home number. Boy, she was :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hahaha, my friends and I did something just like that. Except it was from that horrible movie the Grudge, we called her up on a private number and did that weird throaty noise. She wasn't happy.

i thought of something! its not from a specific movie, but you know how there us always that dramatic scene where someone runs out of the room crying "You don't understand!"? well, i did that when i was fighting with my mom. i said that and ran into my room and slammed the door :lol:

iluvfashion said:
you are neither strnge nor weird..maybe an old soul:smile:

awww ^_^ I presume you're talking to me. It's not the first time I've been called that, and I take it as an extreme compliment. ( Mostly because it explains why I usually feel out of place. :D )

LoveMyBoots said:
awww ^_^ I presume you're talking to me. It's not the first time I've been called that, and I take it as an extreme compliment. ( Mostly because it explains why I usually feel out of place. :D )

Yes, I was talking to you:flower:

some people are like that while most are more simple to get:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CincyCritic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->