Agency- Dandy Models Latvia
Height- 172 cm
Bust- 82
Waist- 61
Hips- 89
Eyes- Blue
Hair- Blonde

4f.lv

Evija has the same mother agency with Ieva Laguna :wink: I'll post more pics soon

ek2.jpg

facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
What an absolute lovely find! :wub:

She looks different in these, better IMO, I actually prefer and love the bare brows on her.

42805085.jpg

72794421.jpg

joystars.lv

She's got a wonderful face. It's a shame that she's short, but I think if she is managed correctly she could do quite well.

evija6492825.jpg

giampaolosgura.blogspot.com

she's with Women Direct Milan

She is so beautiful. She reminds me a bit of Annemara Post, like a more fragile version of her.

draugiemlvevijakreismane1.jpg
draugiemlvevijakreismane3.jpg

draugiemlvevijakreismane2.jpg

*draugiem.lv/dandymodels

^ Dandy. I don't get the whole deal with Joy Star System, I guess Dandy is a part of it? Since the guy who runs Dandy also runs Joy SS Riga.

Thanks for the information fadedcolors, and yes Joy Star System is really odd, i think their point is to build up an huge scouting network but i don't understand the connection to Joy Milan and why Evja is actually placed with Joy Star System despite the fact that her Dandy is her motheragent. Doesn't make sense to me.

thanks lavinray to open her a thread! and thanks Bianca to have her as you avatar so I got to know her :P:wink:
lovely girl :heart:

She has such a delicate beauty to her - very like Annemara indeed.

And for those wondering - Joy Star System is, I believe, the actual scouting network (Which found her) while Dandy is the agency.

She is absolutely haunting. She reminds me very much of Yulia Lobova.

Just to make things clear:
- Joy Star System is a scouting network (only!) founded by John Casablancas and it has no agency activities; it has more than 10 scouting offices today and is still expanding;
- Joy Star System used to be very close to Joy Milano which is why it started with the name Joy; today, they are still very friendly but are not affiliated to each other any more;
- Joy Star System's director in Latvia is Nils Raumanis who started Dandy and used to run Dandy. Today, Nils has left the management of Dandy to his good friend Dima and is concentrating 100% at running Joy Star System Riga and scouting;
- Joy Star System is the mother agent of both Ieva Laguna and Evija Kreismane. Dandy represents both beauties in Latvia in the same way that Women represents them in Milano;

Hope this clarifies things.
Let me know if you have any comment or question.

Jeremie Roux
President of Joy Star System
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->