Ewa Witkowska

beztytuuja0.png
beztytuu1ot4.png

beztytuu2wj1.png
beztytuukv8.png

[model+]

thanks John Black!!!:smile: :flower: i'm also wondering what she's up to today...i know that she's still signed with next in usa and fashion in milano,but haven't sen her for long time:(

John B.
This ed is beautiful!!

thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

Thank you so much, John, karma for you! :flower: Can you please tell us what Italian magazine was it in? Is it something recent or you took it from your archives?

milamar said:
Thank you so much, John, karma for you! :flower: Can you please tell us what Italian magazine was it in? Is it something recent or you took it from your archives?
Unfortunaly its not recent I just found it among my old tear sheets (i used to be so stupid and tear out the pages I like and throw the rest to garbage - what a waste I am ashamed for myself :blush: ) - and there is one page missing. She looks so stunnig there I could not resist to scan and post them.

Iąve just found four more pics that haven't been posted yet from www.top.fason.ru:

I also read in one article that Ewa did (in 1999) a campaign for YSL Vice Versa, but I'm not too sure if it's really her:

source: cyrielleparfums

From hepsiguzel.com:

p9850-Ewa.Witkowska.jpg

p9852-Ewa.Witkowska.jpg

p9859-Ewa.Witkowska.jpg

p9862-Ewa.Witkowska.jpg

p9863-Ewa.Witkowska.jpg

p9837-Ewa.Witkowska.jpg

p9842-Ewa.Witkowska.jpg

p9843-Ewa.Witkowska.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^It's a beautiful photo but could you please add the source for this image, tnut? Otherwise it will be removed by moderators.

Sorry, not sure the source. Found on the web a while back. If anyone knows the source please post. Thanks.

^ omg, pure beauty :buzz: I looooove her sad eyes, thanks!

Ewa is AMAZING in this video-clip!:heart:
Thank u nemea:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
you are both welcomegirls:smile::flower:
i'm still wondering if we will ever find her Vogue Paris cover...

Thank you for the video, nemea. It's from 1995, the music band is called Republika. Ewa is super pretty there! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->