Extremely Covet-able!

TheSoCalledPrep

Reaction score
I love the entire DSquared2 S/S 04 line... but these shoes are just too great. Anyone know a if/where they're available??

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Jan 27th, 2004 - 7:04 pm
:yuk: thous are HIGH :blink:
*those

...And I'd have to agree! That is QUITE an arch!!

Those are almost fetish.

I'd imagine they'd be a complete pain to walk in! :shock:

Originally posted by brian+Jan 27th, 2004 - 10:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 27th, 2004 - 10:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Jan 27th, 2004 - 7:04 pm
:yuk: thous are HIGH :blink:
*those

...And I'd have to agree! That is QUITE an arch!!

Those are almost fetish.

I'd imagine they'd be a complete pain to walk in! :shock: [/b][/quote]
I agree, but I still find them hot! :wink:

They're cute but those heels! I've honestly never seen anything that high with a heel that skinny! Kudos to that model :innocent:

I :heart: height.. I need my little 5'5" frame lifted to the stars!! :lol: I really liked the hot pink colour, too.

Ouch! It hurts just to look at those. I don't find that attractive at all. It just makes her look awkward and pained.

a nice and decent heel height. no info on them though.. :(

AlexN said:
Ouch! It hurts just to look at those. I don't find that attractive at all. It just makes her look awkward and pained.

You forget... I can work anything :rofl:

Similar... slightly tamed down.. Dsquared:

1733-150237-d.jpg

This is pretty much the same shoe from the runway, but not exact, and not pink. :(
1733-150245-d.jpg

I like them, Prep, but I have not seen them in a store. I'll be adding DSquared2 to my list of new footwear labels to try, thanks.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->