Eyeko Beauty Products.

Luna

offline.
Reaction score
Now.. I've only tried Eyeko's fat balm.. and I love it so much :heart:
Eyeko's Fat Balm

Their Homepage

Have any of you tried any of their products? I tried going to Sephora in times square (apparently only 2 sephoras in NYC carry their products) But it was all picked over, and the testers were all gross(I hate that!).

Anyone, anyone? ... Bueller?

You can order their stuff off the Sephora website.

Ya... I saw. But I'd rather try it out before I buy anything else. :-\

I'm beginning to think I only like the fat balm... the rest of the stuff looks very teeny bopper, yet a lot of celebs use it...

Originally posted by luna@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 11:32 pm
Ya... I saw. But I'd rather try it out before I buy anything else. :-\
Sephora has a great return policy ;D

I never worry.

I always feel weird returning make-up. So I never do.

I'm a packrat, I guess. :rolleyes:

Im from London so i know about Eyeko products...they're cute and very nice packaging. I dont think they are too teeny bopper though.

i have their bronzing gel, and i love it. it is in a jar, it has a little sparkle,but its not obnoxious at all, it just leaves a gleam on your skin. and its a really believable, buildable color.

I have their lip markers in pink and plum, and I love them. They are great for wearing during the day because the stain seems to last a while and gives just a hint of color. And they look like magic markers, sooo cute! :woot:

cute and fun--but be careful with the bronzing gel...if that's what charlize uses... :lol:

"Kate Hudson, Charlize Theron and Nell McAndrew love the sunshine but keep it safe with Eyeko’s Sunshine bronzing gel to keep their complexions glowing."

she was certainly 'glowing' on oscar night... :flower:

I've thought about getting some of their stuff...it's unbelievably cheap, people seem to like it and international shipping is free :magic:

I want the 3-in-1 cream, the bronzing cream, the concealer and possibly the mascara too. Hope the creams aren't too shimmery...

I got the eyeko cream. I use it as a body lotion on my legs and shoulders when going out and mix it with foundation for a bit of glow. And the minty fat balm I like. My sister says the mascara is pretty good.

^Thanks! I've been thinking about the mascara as well even though it has gotten mixed reviews...love that it's in a tube :wub:

I've just bought the 3 in 1 cream, very happy about it I mix it with my mosturizer for a glowy natural look nice product and great price!

I love the Fat Balm in strawberry, but the raspberry just makes me look sick. :(
Would really like to try that 3-in-1 luminizing cream-thingy, but I'm afraid it'll make me break out or something. Eyeko uses a lot of fragrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->