Fabienne Vanderhaeghen

xmodel citizen

Reaction score
I saw this girl on Sonny Photos and fell in love. She's 15 from Perth, Australia and she's amazing.

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'8.5"
Bust: 32
Waist: 25
Hips: 35
Size: 8
Shoes: 8

Info from Chadwick Models.

p1114466lh3.jpg

p1114484ih1.jpg

Sonny Photos

adorefaith said:
gorgeous girl...
hard to believe she's just 15...

I know! On his blog, he kept on repeating that he couldn't believe she was 15 :lol: She has far too much sex appeal for such a youngin!

I like that she knows how to vary her expressions, therefore, her pictures don't all look the same.

Oh I love Fabienne! Adorefaith, she recently signed with Trump :smile:

Her full name is Fabienne Vanderhaeghen :flower:

Bonds new "it" girl

Sorrento schoolgirl Fabienne Vanderhaeghen is following in the footsteps of Aussie supermodel Sarah O'Hare by becoming the next Bonds girl.

The 16-year-old new "It" girl's shot at the big time has come just nine months into her modelling career with Chadwick Models.

A spokeswoman says Fabienne fits the Bonds profile of happy, healthy-looking girls.

Vanderhaeghen was born into a modelling family – her mother Genia modelled in New Zealand and both her sisters Ilka, 25, and Tasha, 27, have modelled.

The teenager is determined to fit her modelling in with her schoolwork. “It’s hard now that I am in Year 11, but my school is very good,” she says. “I had the chance to do a Harper’s Bazaar shoot, but it was the same time as my maths exam. The school moved my maths exam to another day so that I could do both.”

Fabienne has worked for WA label Morrison, Live Clothing and a national campaign for Roxy swimwear, among others.

0551166100hq5.jpg

news.com.au

i think this is her @ Melbourne Spring Fashion Week

76487441it0.jpg

getty

Gripp Campaign[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
chadwicks
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics