Fabienne Vanderhaeghen

It kinda looks like her, but then it kinda doesnt. :/

The nose looks a bit of in those photo's it does look like her. I'd be disappointed if it is her though because I expected her to do so much better. At least she booked one show, if it her....

If it is her, maybe she was on hold for Prada and it didn't go through? (if this show was after Prada that is...which I have no clue lol)

Possible. Fabienne reminds me of some of the older Prada girls who were around before the elfin, chic, princesses of the universe took over*~

herke0.jpg

romeogigli

(I think it's def. her - she has the same beauty mark on her arm)

:lol: I love beauty marks, they are wonders on figuring out if it's a model or not with crazy runway hair and makeup.

Model Fabienne Vanderhaeghen is in big demand in Europe and the US and is about to notch up her first cover of a European glossy.

Vanderhaeghen, 16, has spent little time in her home city this year with a busy schedule shooting in exotic locations. The Sorrento girl left Perth this week to spend another two months modelling in Paris. Since Christmas, she has shot a campaign for Laurel (Escada’s youth line) in Spain and a Wella campaign in Paris.

She’s also done fashion shoots for Teen Vogue in New York and other magazines in Hamburg, Munich and the Bahamas. She’s finished a campaign shoot in Mexico for retailer Bloomingdales and the Chadwick model has just been confirmed to appear on the cover of Italian Elle.

source PerthNow.com www.news.co.au

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this Fabienne @ Versace Resort?

_KUA3475.jpg

wwd.com

I'm probably wrong >,<

Last edited by a moderator:
naw im pretty sure the model in Versace is hispanic or black or mixed^^ or maybe the lighting is playing tricks with my eyes

I thought the model was black/mixed-race too at first but when I looked closer I thought the model had a tan. Yeah, I don't think it is her though.

Iconic puts its bid in for the choice bookings of Berlin Fashion Week with a well edited suite of must-haves mixed in with a full deck of fresh faced newcomers. Selectivity is all no?

- models.

She reminds me of Evan Rachel Wood at times (no idea why, but that's a good thing), she's really stunning, glad I found this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->