Face Slimmer

Foxie-Pooh

Reaction score
What's the best way to slim down face? I'm 6' and 140 lb. but I have a round/chubby face. What's the best exercise or diet plan to tone and shape your face?

Don't think its possible. you are already pretty skinny for your height and so i really don't think dropping weight would make your face any slimmer and i never heard of any exercise for facial slimming. Also it's genetics. some people just have larger faces than others. you can be 20 overweight and still have a very slim face or a large face and realyl skinny. you can use makeup to create a slimming effect but no exercise i know of can do the tricks

I have a round face and I got a boycut and it make my face look slimmer. I like it now that it's longer (a little past my chin). It's a cute haircut. If you lose weigh overall, your face will look slimmer I think? I'd like to lose twenty pounds to lose the chub on my face.

I have the same dillema...but unfortunatley, most of it IS your face shape.

Embrace is right, though, if you lose weight overalll, you will probably lose it in your face, as well. Buuut...if you're already thin, you may have to accept your face. :smile:

It may be possible that there's some baby fat lingering around, but... I wouldn't depend on that.

The problem is that when I lose weight I tend to get skinnier on my waist/belly/thigh area. My face is the last place to lose fat. I don't really want to lose weight overall anyway cos then all my pants will be too big around the waist and ***. I really want to obtain a chiseled face with a non-surgical way though :unsure:
BTW I'm a guy :wink:

Me three! I've got such a round face, chubby unhealthy cheeks..but when I lose some weight it becomes normal.. a bit longer.

There's nothing we can change really about our face shape...when I lose weight it changes slighty but I'll always have these big apple cheeks...

I guess after a while I learn to get use to it.

i find that eating a lot of salt affects the shape of my face. (I know this because I just can't say no to chips/crisps!) so maybe try lots of water and less salt!

I think that round apple cheeks are cute! The right haircut can help! :flower:

'This could be genetic' :innocent:
00010f.jpg

yet skinny...

I'm sorry it looks like something stung her or she had a allergic reaction!

Many people with rounder/fuller faces look better when they get older than people with thinner faces because your face gets thinner as you age. For now, try to drink lots of liquids and mind that you don't eat too much salt. Also, your haircut can be important. Finally, people tend to be overly critical of their own faces. It may be less noticeable than you think. :flower:

so theres really nothing one can do to slim down ones face???
i was really looking forward to some advise here :(

You can build the facial muscles like any other muscle in the body. Try your local bookstore for a book of excercises.

no way!i diddnt think anyone eles felt like this ,i thourght it was just me! Iam always complainin about my face not havin a better shape too it or not slimmer.Iam sometime always in the mirror sucking my cheeks in or pullin my jawline too my ears too see what it would look like with a differnt shaped face, lol!!!
Not much i can do about it tho...shame

i read that having a long, feathered haircut framing your face a la Jen Aniston slims you down. I generally feel that my face looks more defined with my hair down anyway.

You're probably right that make up would work. I don't wear make up often, but I find that using blush to accentuate my cheekbones gives definition to my face. Or so I hope. :P

I realize this is an old thread but I was browsing through some of the archives (it's amazing what you'll do to avoid doing homework :innocent:) and I can't believe someone posted something like this because I've always thought I was the only one who EVER felt this way! I guess it makes me feel a little better than I'm not alone on this. I'm already uber skinny (and I'm a guy so not good, lol) but I just have this puffy face and sometimes I try sucking in my cheeks but I can't do it for long and it makes me look like a fish anyhow. How I long for a bony face with clear beautiful skin...(my acne makes my face look like a greasy surface of a volcanic eruption)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->