Fall/winter 04 Forecast

I have some Marc Jacobs heels from last winter that are really cute... round toes and bright colors and comfy heels.

MJ does a lot of round-toe heels, it seems. He has a couple pairs from this season that I like. :smile:

I'm crazy about the silver Laboutin and the pink snakeskin......so great.

also these adorable Louboutins :heart:

F4S4551_mn.jpg

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jun 20th, 2004 - 10:07 pm

i might get those, perfect for work :heart:
they are, aren't they! :wink: :heart:

they are on their way to my house :lol:

Originally posted by MissPurple+Jun 20th, 2004 - 10:24 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MissPurple @ Jun 20th, 2004 - 10:24 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Jun 20th, 2004 - 10:07 pm

i might get those, perfect for work :heart:
they are, aren't they! :wink: :heart:

they are on their way to my house :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

also, Lanvin did round toes for fall:

I really like the rounded toe style, but my feet are pretty small and I'm 5 9 and it look kind of funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jun 20th, 2004 - 11:46 pm

also, Lanvin did round toes for fall:
the Lanvin ones with side bows are my favorite from F/W 04 :heart: :heart:

LOVE the round toe....already have a few pairs...want to get some more!

Question though....what about pointy shoes...still wear them or no?? Yall thoughts? :unsure:

thanks! :smile: :flower: :flower:

Originally posted by msmartimar@Jun 21st, 2004 - 12:57 am
LOVE the round toe....already have a few pairs...want to get some more!

Question though....what about pointy shoes...still wear them or no?? Yall thoughts? :unsure:

thanks! :smile: :flower: :flower:
I don't think pointy-toes are going out - they're still being worn and used widely, but if you want a bit of a happy medium, go for pointy toed shoes with a bit of a more rounded toe than normal.

I want one of those Marc Jacobs round-toe pumps with the lacing at the toe. :D

But mostly I just want the Christian Louboutin "Ruche" round-toe slingbacks. :D

i dont think pointy toes could ever go out of style... its just this season the round toe is like the new hot shape

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jun 21st, 2004 - 4:42 am
i dont think pointy toes could ever go out of style... its just this season the round toe is like the new hot shape
i agree

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Jun 20th, 2004 - 11:07 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pradaromance12 @ Jun 20th, 2004 - 11:07 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MissPurple@Jun 20th, 2004 - 10:05 pm
also these adorable Louboutins :heart:

F4S4551_mn.jpg
i might get those, perfect for work :heart: [/b][/quote]
... love those! :heart:

Round toes are definitly the big trend for fall. Everyone did them even.... :o .....Tom Ford, a huge supporter of the pointy toe. He's done rounded toes for the last few seasons, which I guess helps confirm that round toes are wher the toe-line pendulum is swinging right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->