My New Boots. Help.

buggy

Reaction score
Well, I'm pretty "repetative" when it comes to most shoes. I like chunky, platforn, round toes. I don't stray much. I decided to take a leap and purchases some cheap knee highs... black, basic looking... but pointy toed... I've never worn anything with a pointy toe!!! Not like this pointy anyway..

I like how they hug my feet. The thing is, the pointy toe part is odd to me. It bends odd (I'm sure this is normal) and you can sort of see a small round bump from where my big toe is. Is this normal for these shoes? They're leather, so I am sure it will conform to my foot/toe...

I attatched a picture of the boots, I got mine in black. I hope my question doesn't sound too wacky... I'm just a newbie when it comes to this style of toe. I thought they looked sexy in the picture so I decided to give them a try.

Thanks!

Attachments

• boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 75
I'm not sure if this helps, but I think it'll come to fit your foot after you've broken it in :flower:

If possible, post a pic of your foot in the boot so we can understand what you mean. Truthfully though, if you've already worn them it doesn't matter if they fit right or not - you can't return them now! SO just wear those boots and WORK IT! :smile:

Normally some pointy toed shoes does create a little bump in them, if they're leather, they will stretch and the bump wont be that prominent... Also that bump can be because the size you chose is too small for you... be careful, some pointy toed shoes that fit snuggly on your feet might lead you to pain and annoyance... :flower:

Ugh! You know, I never thought about going a size UP. I wear 7.5 in everything! Thanks for the responses everyone. I doubt I will be doing any power walking in them, they're just for work and I sit at a desk, so it'll be OK :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->