Fall/Winter 10.11 Runway Music

Wow, the music is so amazing! :woot: Can't wait for someone to id the track and upload the full track when it's out ^_^

I have some request for you (so please help me:(
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN --> song at 5:38 ? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3aZ1etmjgE)
PRADA --> First song untill 1:40 ???
LES HOMMES --> First song also?
LOUIS VUITTON & HUGO BOSS --> someone knows the amazing soundtracks ?
For Louis Vuitton, it's especially the song of this link at 4:10 which i love (LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JpS6pGDlRs )

Thanks in advance if you can help me.

there are videos on youtube of dries but the sound is so odd, it fades in and out :(

All the music at Jil Sander is amazing!!
Can anyone ID all the songs?

This is ther original soundtrack at Versace...
Video Info:
Versace - Fall Winter 2010/2011 by Donatella Versace - Full Fashion Show in High Definition. (Widescreen - Menswear Collection - Original Soundtrack)

I'll download Jil Sander's full soundtrack
I don't know the name of the songs, but all songs are great!
If anyone is interested let me know, I also have Prada's full soundtrack.

Anyone know any soundtracks in DSquared2 show?
I know a section, since it was used in Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster Tour opening video, but I dunno the name.

Lanvin Homme used a couple of Philip Glass tracks (the second one I know for sure is Philip Glass) but I can't remember which album they are off. Perhaps The Hours soundtrack? :unsure:

Oh I can't believe I didn't recognize it before but Lanvin homme used The Passenger-Iggy Pop. In one of the videos I watched I also hear that song I Will Always Love You, not sure of the singer though

Last edited by a moderator:
The last two songs at Gucci Mens FW 2010 are "Trick Pony" and "Le Chat Du Café Des Artistes", by Charlotte Gainsbourg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->