Faretta Radic

What a strange career. Was the it girl for about 2 seasons then just disappeared and now doing mostly second tier work. There were rumors of a bad attitude. Not sure that's the reason for her rapid descent.

What is happened to her career? I always thought shes gona be big one day. She has that Snejana Onopka's vibe, "im better than you" which is sometimes great on runway, but she doesnt do great this season. I dont know is it a true, but I heard a rumor she is very difficult to work with

Regarding her career: I’ve been following her since she began and have always rooted for her because I think she’s so beautiful. I follow her on Instagram and she has essentially not worked since the beginning of the pandemic. For over a year she was basically in her house, just posting stories and pictures in her yard. I don’t know if it was because things just slowed down or if she was really afraid of getting COVID, but she basically stopped working for a long time. And I think when she did finally come back and start traveling for work again, her moment had passed. She hadn’t been around/working long enough to have the staying power that many top models have. I was hopeful for her first full season back but it really fell flat.

I haven’t heard anything about her having a bad attitude. She seems like she’s pretty nice in the videos she posts and I believe someone in this thread worked with her and said she was kind, but who knows. Sometimes she does a Q and A on Instagram so maybe I’ll ask her next time.

PFW SS23 Street Style Days 7 & 8
Photographer: Melodie Jeng
source: models.com

1797988-800w.jpg

ok so she is back. But i think she looks a bit exhausted or i am just seeing wrong. Also it is quite hard to say, what happened with her during the pandemia.

However does anyone know where she lives. Is she still living in Split or she is all over the Europe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->