Fashion Boots Ouch!

ne-ne1979

Reaction score
I just started wearing my boots, and feet hurt. Is their any releif?? P.S. They are the right size!! :P :lol: :woot:

Your feet just have to get used to wearing them. You'll eventually blister and then callous.. I know it sounds very glamorous, but it's so true.

Hi,
Just wear them as much as possible and go for some longish walks. Walk through the pain and you'll find they will "break in". You'l get blisters where they rub, but the skin will then harden and you'll find that they won't hurt any more. No pain no gain!
Charlotte

Luna is right...but I know what you mean i was trying on some booties today & it wasnt so much rubbing against my foot but the backs of my ankles :cry:

i sometimes use a special spray, that stretches the leather. you spray the foam on the boot and slip into it. it worked!

Why don't you try some of Dr.Scholls amazing cream :wink: .

I know what you mean about some boots though they can really rub. Some paira are fine and others are total agony i sympathise totally!

This is going to sound quite weird but... I duct-taped my heels once and it really works. The boot slides over the tape, so it's much less painful. :shock: :lol:

I just bought those "Air Plus For Her" gel cusions for the ball of your foot. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! They suck! Good thing was they were only $7.99Canadian!

i'm actually at my school in the library, done with all my classes, and just sitting here because i can't bear the thought of walking home in these shoes i'm wearing.... it's a 20 minute walk and i'm wearing these moccassins with a 3 1/2" heel and the edges of my pinky toes are raw...

OOOH THE PAIN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->