Reaction score
5. Polina K.
4. Lisa Cant
3. Raquel Zimmerman
2. Natasha Poly
1. Gemma Ward

Special recognition to Nadja Auermann.

Watch the video segment here

fair list, I love Polina, I'm glad she has a place there.

Hmmm...I don't remember seeing Lisa Cant that much at the fw shows, but I think the list is fair. The other new videos are quite interesting too....

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Oct 4 2004, 03:51 PM
Hmmm...I don't remember seeing Lisa Cant that much at the fw shows...
[snapback]385168[/snapback]​

She did a bunch (35+) although I don't think she's much of a stand-out. She's Canadian and so is Fashion File so maybe there was a little Olympic scoring going on as well.

Gemma it's my favourite of these 5. She's so bizarre but pretty, different from other girls but still beautiful, not like other bizarre girls that aren't pretty.

Originally posted by Puccipatterned@Oct 4 2004, 03:30 PM
Gemma it's my favourite of these 5.
[snapback]385209[/snapback]​

She's my favourite as well, and I like Natasha, and Lisa Cant is really growing on me - she reminds me of Alexis Bledel. :smile:

if you like lisa check her editorial (along with Heather Marks and Caroline Trentini) in W's October issue (with Elise and male model on cover.) The photos are by Paolo Roversi and they are simply breathtaking. lisa is clearly the star of the editorial (where you can see the eerie resemblance lisa has with alexis!)

Originally posted by hommed'affaire@Oct 4 2004, 05:21 PM
if you like lisa check her editorial (along with Heather Marks and Caroline Trentini) in W's October issue (with Elise and male model on cover.) The photos are by Paolo Roversi and they are simply breathtaking. lisa is clearly the star of the editorial (where you can see the eerie resemblance lisa has with alexis!)
[snapback]385325[/snapback]​

thanks! I just happened to flip through that the other day at the bookstore, and it WAS spectacular. :smile: She really does eerily resemble Alexis, and this makes me think that if Alexis went back to modelling now, she might get more jobs than before because of the surge of interest in that sort of look that she and Lisa have. :smile:

Originally posted by jadedomega@Oct 5 2004, 04:04 AM
Yay for Polina and Gemma *heart* *heart*
[snapback]385179[/snapback]​
Ditto :heart:

I saw this video before but thanks for posting it! I really like Polina and Natasha and think they had a great season.
isnt nataliya one of them??
This is for fall/winter 2004 so she wouldn't be but I am sure she will be by the time they do a Top 5 for this current season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->