Vogue Paris' Top 30 Models of the Decade

Ummm, Kate Moss to me was a more 90's model, that's why she's not on the list.

^ Here is Kate's separate listing as one of the top models of the last 20 years. They take a look at her Vogue covers over the decade.

Ummm, Kate Moss to me was a more 90's model, that's why she's not on the list.
True she originated from the 1990's but from 2000 on she was still getting covers, editorials and campaigns and then in 2005 she was EVERYWHERE again--doesnt whoever put out this list remember that? :hardhead:

I'm sorry, but IRIS in the top 30 of the decade? :sick: Are they joking? She's only really been modeling since like 2007, and I wouldn't even put her in the top 30 of models of the past two years.

Haha this list is so ridiculous! :lol:
It makes me laugh so hard to think it's Vogue which did it!
What a great joke!!

I'm sorry, but IRIS in the top 30 of the decade? :sick: Are they joking? She's only really been modeling since like 2007, and I wouldn't even put her in the top 30 of models of the past two years.
Just to make this clear: yes, it was over the past two years when Iris really gained success and reached the iconic status that she has now, but she actually started modelling many years before - where she already did CK runway shows or Armani ads. So, I'd say she defenitely is around for quite some time now - doing rather good since she first started.

Iris has been getting a lot of work these days, but I hardly can call her iconic.

Am I reading this correctly.....But the Best Models of the last 30 yrs....?
If so... Where is the Naomi, Linda, Christy? The Trinity definitely deserve to be on the list....
It appeares the whole 90's decade of Mega Models were neglected...Cindy, Claudia, Shalom, Amber, Nadja, Helena, Kate, Kristen, Stella, Alek, Stephanie

June its not from the last 30 years, but from the decade (2000's) :flower:

I don't really understand that charts.

Why Gisele is so far. She should be the number one. She was a top model in the late 90s but she became a Supermodel in the 00s.

Daria should be the second, because she's still in the business (not Gemma).

Jessica Stam is too far too (she's the pioner of the aliens beauty).

Raquel Z. is too far (she's everywhere... more than Kim Noorda???)

Agyness is once again overrated.

Maybe the Paris front model is not the same than North America.

Where is Caroline Trentini????

Am I reading this correctly.....But the Best Models of the last 30 yrs....?
If so... Where is the Naomi, Linda, Christy? The Trinity definitely deserve to be on the list....
It appeares the whole 90's decade of Mega Models were neglected...Cindy, Claudia, Shalom, Amber, Nadja, Helena, Kate, Kristen, Stella, Alek, Stephanie

Come on... The 90s Supermodels are not the models of the decade 00s.

Once again, the list isn't ranked. That's just the order of how the models appear on the mag. Like many have said, I'm pretty sure Gisele would be number one if it was ranked.

Ok... they should rank it and doing a kind of charts (not just a list). Another BIG missing

ANGELA LINDVALL???? Where is she. She did all Vogue's cover (alone) even the US (that's pretty hard to do it).

And the Ryder's sisters??? Carmen Kass?? They began their carreer in the late 90s as Gisele, but the are (and still) the face of the 00s (same as Karen Elson). Anne V. She was big in 03 and she's still have lots of exposure.

Freja has 2 major years of success, but she doesn't have much attention nowaday (same as Elise Crombez, Jessica Miller, Tiiu Kuik etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->