Fashion Week Info?

Gucci Girl

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I know that the S/S 05 Fashion Week Shows in NYC started September 8th.
I would really be intersted (and appreciate) some info on the topic.
-Does Anyone know which models are in which shows ???
-On what days do particular shows occur??
-Anyone whos living in NY seeing models walk around (lol just curious, I would love to see them myself)???
-As we're on the topic Taylor, Ali, supremegirl, and all other models are any of you booked for any shows, I'm rooting for all of you : ). It would be SOO nice if we could see you on the runway.
-Any special designer news, rumors, or etc going on???
Thanks any info, it would be appreciated. Sadly I'm faaaarr away from NY and would love to know what really was going on during NYC Fashion Week.

Lots of Love
GG

Look in the designer and collection thread. Enjoy!, also try Style.com.

Thanx Model mom for the info.Is Ali doing any shows this season, it would be great :flower:

Thanx to everyone...u're so sweet :wub: . Any of you guys in NY seeing the shows live, sure would be amazing to admire them live.

:flower:
Gucci Girl

Originally posted by Gucci Girl@Sep 11 2004, 08:53 AM
Thanx Model mom for the info.Is Ali doing any shows this season, it would be great :flower:
[snapback]363417[/snapback]​

Ali isn't doing the shows this season, she is back in school so that she can graduate with her senior class. Hopefully she will be back at Fasion Week next season. :flower:

a good site no one has mentioned yet is the official NYFW one, Olympus

it has videos! Check out the Alexandre Herchcovitch one, it is great.

VIDEOS!!!!!!!!! you have no idea how long its been since I've seen the runway "in motion". Well actually a couple weeks ago I watched some fashion trance at my cousins but it was so late i always ended passing out by the first commercial. But I have basic cable and fashion shows hardly come on e! anyone else know where I can find videos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->