Fatima Siad

pic from seat42f.com
fatima-top-model-cycle-10.jpg

She has a gorgeous face, I only watched a couple of clips from that cycle of ANTM but I always felt she would have been better off just sending her pictures to an agency than join the show..

some very new test shots I found online. She is with New York Models

fatimalg5.jpg

fatima2el4.jpg

fatima3oq9.jpg

fatima4rf9.jpg

fatima5fu1.jpg

fatima6ax4.jpg

shameer khan photography

she has such a powerful face, she looks good in these. Not amazing, but good. I esp. like the 2nd photo. I also like that she's gone back to her natural hair.

Her last name is Siad I believe, I always thought she was above ANTM.
Im glad to see she has her own thread, and im really hoping to see more of her.
Good Luck Fatima!!!

Her and Ebony (imo) are two outstanding black girls that cud've done without ANTM

Her last name is Siad I believe, I always thought she was above ANTM.
Im glad to see she has her own thread, and im really hoping to see more of her.
Good Luck Fatima!!!

I so agree...Thank god she didn't win or else CG would've butchered her career...

Her and Ebony (imo) are two outstanding black girls that cud've done without ANTM
Wow, Fatima and Ebony are two of my all-time favorites, next to Dani and Nata. :flower: I totally agree with that.

Fatima is such a lovely girl. I hope she's moved to the editorial board on NYMM soon. Had she stuck with her long hair, she really could've gotten signed to FORD. I'm really happy she's signed!

The 3rd and 4th tests are brilliant. Her face is superb, thank you so much for posting!

Glad to hear she's signed

those are impressive test shots, if her agency pushes her the right way she may rise to become one of the top black models

Which Ebony are you referring to?

I think Fatima looks lovely in her test shots, I never realised she was 177 cm, that is quite a bit taller than I expected her to be. She looked shorter to me on the show.

Glad she got signed.

she is in the nym2-women models division of ny models

Her stats (from newyorkmodels.com:(

Height: 5'9.5" / 177cm
Chest: 32in / 81cm
Waist: 22.5in/ 57cm
Hip: 37in / 94cm
Dress: 2 / 32
Shoe: 8.5 / 38.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, her measurements are a bit different.... 32, 23, 37. She doesn't look like she has big hips in those photos, though.

Wow, her measurements are a bit different.... 32, 23, 37. She doesn't look like she has big hips in those photos, though.

I thought the same thing too when I was looking at her pictures and then saw her stats on the website.

Not too crazy about those photos. And I hate that she went back to her natural hair, because its' really ugly. But I hope she finds success, because I think she's got it. If only she worked on her attitude though.

I disagree, im glad shes keeping it natural, embrass your african-ness Fatima.

Oh yay! I'm glad Fatima got signed somewhere. I hope she goes far. She really, truly has a photogenic face it shouldn't go to waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->